1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TV Alert: Kermit and Miss Piggy on "Best in TV" ABC special September 18

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Tuesday night don't miss Kermit and Miss Piggy on 20/20's "Best in TV" special on ABC at 8 pm central, 9 pm eastern. Fan-chosen television favorites will be announced from a variety of categories to honor the best TV shows of our time.

Once you see the prime time appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts!

[​IMG]

If you saw the "Best in TV" 20/20 special, please "like" this message.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*crosses fingers*

Please let #1 TV comedy be Lucy or Dick Van Dyke, please oh please!
    minor muppetz likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I guess the show isn't on in some parts yet.
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You know, since they are announcing the top five in each category, wouldn't it be cool if all four Muppets took the top four?

You mean you don't have it yet? Weird...
  5. Pinkflower7783

No I'm watching it now. By your post I thought it wasn't on yet where you live.
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

No, it is. I'm watching it right now. However I see what you mean...there must be some sort of malfunctioning time gap on the forum, as I posted that around 9:01, meaning that it should be 27 minutes ago, not 22.
  7. Pinkflower7783

I think their coming up next!
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

YES! They just announced that they're revealing the best non-human character category next/soon.

EDIT: Ziffeled.
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Haha, plus a commercial for SST's takeover of GMA tomorrow. It really does look great.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  10. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i dont care which muppet wins lol
  11. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Of course my ABC station would cut the special off at this exact moment for a weather report... :rolleyes:
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Aw...Piggy only got #5? :(
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

"He was the dreamer, he was the believer, he was the hero."

"I feel like people can achieve their dreams if they try hard and do their best." - Kermit

YES! YES! YES!
  14. Pinkflower7783

Kermit- Piggy your my number one. *had a moment!!!!* Kermit made no 1 though!!! Woo!!!
  15. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

kinda figured!
  16. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Kermit aww that was so sweet the people have spoken! That was nice that they mentioned Jim. I loved what Kermit said to Piggy "You will always be number one to me" I love that FROG
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Boy, we're all quoting our favorite lines from that, the two I mentioned really spoke out to me being the inspiration geek I am...(though I wish I had caught the woman's name who had the first quote, I guess I'll have to go back and look later.)
  18. Pinkflower7783

Too bad they both couldn't be no 1
    Hubert likes this.
  19. Pinkflower7783

I'm a whimp I cried when they showed Jim Henson.
  20. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Glad that Miss Piggy was #5 and Kermit was #1 (too bad neither Sesame Street character won). Great Kermit interview, though Kermit's "you'll always be number 1 to me" line to Piggy sounded a bit too sappy. Is this the first time Kermit's excuse for not marrying Piggy has been because of interspecies marriages not being legal?