TV Alert: Grover and Telly on Fox and Friends May 31

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thursday morning, don't miss Grover and Telly on Fox and Friends on the Fox News Channel.

According to Sesame Workshop, the appearance is scheduled for 8:45 am eastern, 7:45 am central. Grover and Telly will be discussing Sesame Workshop's latest initiative for military families.

If you saw the show, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

Hubert

Reaction score
They're on right now.

Am I the only one who was offended that they used the song Mahna Mahna earlier to say they were coming on? I know it was performed on Sesame Street, but I don't like the idea of confusing more people about the difference between the Muppet Show and Sesame Street.

EDIT: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the Muppet Show theme is playing in the background...

Drtooth

Reaction score
They're on right now.

Am I the only one who was offended that they used the song Mahna Mahna earlier to say they were coming on? I know it was performed on Sesame Street, but I don't like the idea of confusing more people about the difference between the Muppet Show and Sesame Street.

EDIT: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the Muppet Show theme is playing in the background...
Let this go down on record.

Next time we have any claims that Fox News is inaccurate, we have PROOF. :big_grin:

Hubert

Reaction score
Yes, we do. Thankfully...

But luckily they did play the SST theme then. And it wasn't really much of an appearance, but better than nothing I guess. I loved the Telly eye contact thing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And this is why I refuse to watch anything Fox and Friends (though do they have anyone that can actually be called "friends" at this point?). Wait, you needed proof they were inaccurate before now? Haven't you been watching the Daily Show? Mmm, neither have I recently. Meh. *Leaves scatting to the tune of Everybody's Song, that, at least, is an SST song sung by the Mahna Mahna-ish character named Bip Bipadotta.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
They're on right now.

wow :frown:

Edit: thats a fail on their part

Hayley B

Reaction score
Did anyone catch that she was calling Telly, Grover?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Did anyone catch that she was calling Telly, Grover?
Now that is just pathetic. :rolleyes:
I didn't catch when they were on but just the fact they were on Fox was enough to make me shiver. I'll try and catch clips later online but seriously the least they could've done was do their homework and play the right music! UGH! Seriously!!!