TV Alert: Cookie Monster on The Chew October 23

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cookie Monster returns to The Chew on ABC this Tuesday, October 23. Cookie will be baking Halloween treats with Mario Batali. Check local listings for times in your area. (Please note in some locations this show may not air until Wednesday, especially if The Chew airs in an early time slot in your market.)

Once you see this appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts!

Cookie Monster stopped by The Chew in April 2012 for a yummy time...

If you saw the appearance, please "like" this message.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*ROTFL! That was a wonderful segment!

So Cookie showed up to make what else, cookies. But this time he showed up with the dish of the day, dressed as Cookie Battali. He even had the orange crogs.
Cookie and Mario then made some orange scented sugar cookies shaped like ghosts and bats, but I don't know if they ended up looking like ghosts and bats since Cookie Monster was in charge of punching out the shapes. The monster then brushed the cookies with some yolkish glaze and added sprinkles.

When they came back from commercials, :insatiable: taught one of the hosts how to eat cookies like he does. The secret is you have to "loooooove" cookies.

Cookie answered some questions from the audience, three women and a guy. He thanked the two ladies who noticed and asked how he kept his fur so nice and shiny and stayed in shape. Another woman asked if it was okay for her husband to eat food with his hands.

Cookie: "That my kind of guy! Me hope he no use fork and knife to eat cookie."

Like Greenie from ESPN, for eating doughnuts. Sorry, that's an old in-joke.

This rully was a great appearance for all monsterkind.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watch Cookie Monster's hilarious appearance on The Chew here and here and let us know your thoughts.

:insatiable:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Chew is not a real show, it's a fake show. You think you're watching it, but you're really not, you're only hallucinating. See, what happened was ABC got rid of all those soap operas that made them famous, then they ended up with this big empty void in their schedule, so they decided that they really wanted ANOTHER show that LOOKED and SOUNDED like The View, so what did they call it? The Chew!

At least that's what Drtooth says, but it makes sense when you think about it.

Aside from that, I like how Cookie Monster dressed up like Mario Batali, complete with the pony tail and everything.