1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TV Alert: Big Bird and Gordon on Wendy Williams September 21

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Phillip, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Big Bird and Roscoe Orman (Gordon) will be making a very special appearance on The Wendy Williams Show this Friday. Check local listings for times in your area. Once you see this appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts!

If you saw the appearance, please "like" this message.
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  2. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

First to reply this message!

I loved this appearance. It was funny when Big Bird and Gordon was doing Wendy Williams's "How 'ya doin?" impression.
    KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  3. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

It was nice. Too short tough.
  4. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I saw the heads up this morning. But I had to miss it. I had somewhere to go for today. I did question, who is "Roscoe Orman"? Now I see (Gordon) and went oh. He was the Gordon I grew up with. :)

As a kid he was the first adult I saw that was bald. I remember thinking how was that (use to only seeing that with babies). Not meaning to disrespeat. I just didn't see that very much as a kid.
  5. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

There were three different Gordons: Matt Robinson, Hal Miller, and Roscoe Orman, as well as some other one for the test pilot; not sure what his name was:confused:
  6. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I've seen Matt Robinson before and I know he was the father of Holly Robinson Peete. Seen him while watching the Old School dvd's. Never heard of Hal Miller though.
  7. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

Hal Miller played him for about a season or 2 in 1972 or 73, then Roscoe took over in about '74