Tutter!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
What does Tutter 'rule' exactly? LOL j/k Why does he rule?I'd like to hear your opinion.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Well I like Tutter because he is so neurotic and small and fun. I like the way he says "Thank you, Bear." That's a really good show for kids.

--Klonoa

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
You said it. Tutter is a gentleman, and so dang cute. He is the best parts of Bean Bunny, Elmo, and any of the other annoyingly cute muppets rolled into one, and he's a fantastic puppet to boot! The best part of that show! And now that Disney owns them and the Kermit gang maybe we'll get to see him (and the rest of the Bear crew) hanging out together in some crazy cross over!
I just love that little guy!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've never seen Bear In The Big Blue House. Never.

Of course, I hardly watch tv. Ever.

I should rent a video from Blockbuster one day so I can love all these characters, too.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Yeah, Fozzie, as a Muppet fan, you owe it to yourself to see Bear at least once. It's a neat kids show.

--Klonoa

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Jivepuppet said:
And now that Disney owns them and the Kermit gang maybe we'll get to see him (and the rest of the Bear crew) hanging out together in some crazy cross over!
I just love that little guy!
Ahhh, lol... i can see it now! *starts to day dream* :smile: :stick_out_tongue:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Tutter Rocks! He's so funny! I can't believe how funny he can be at times! He's a good cook as far as I am concerned, although I've never had any of his food he's cooked!

:zany: