Turn the world around

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
The masks' entry as quoted from Kermitage.com (where you could have found this info out, since that's where you got the picture from):

The African Masks
Four African masks that sang “Turn The World Around” with Harry Belafonte ( #62). Performed by Jerry Nelson, Richard Hunt, Louise Gold, and possibly Steve Whitmire.

-Kim

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
True, but I know that sometimes Kermitage is wrong. For example, the "beatles" in the Dudly Moore Eps. are listed as being performed by Jim Henson, Jerry Nelson, Richard Hunt and Steve Whitmire. But if you listen to the track, they are cleary perofmred by Jim Henson, Jerry Nelson, DAVID GOELZ and Steve Whitmire.

Joggy

Reaction score
I apologize for being wrong a few times on the website, and also incomplete (that is not my mistake tho - Mike only puts characters on there if he has a photo of them, and quite a few have no photos). Actually it's a project I kinda stepped off ever since its debut.

Anyway the Beetles' Richard/Dave thing has always been a question mark for me. The second beetle sounded a lot like Dave, but I figured he wasn't as good a singer as Richard... I think you might be right tho.

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I think the beatle's Dave Because it's one Backstage line ("we were thinking of the GReatful Dead!") sounds like Busnun. I've usaly been able to tell Frank, Richard, Jim, Jerry on first listening, and to a lesser extent Steve and Louise. But David's Harder.