Trying to finish Palisades Muppet figure collection

ScottandJeny

Reaction score
Hi fellow Muppet collectors,

We're looking to finish our Palisades Muppet collection, and was hoping someone on this board may be able to help. I've collected most of the line, but missed a few key figures along the way. None of them need to be MIB - loose is preferable as they'll go on display regardless - so long as all (or in some cases, most) of the accessories are included.

Beaker w/ Muppet Labs
First Mate Piggy w/ Swine Trek
Rowlf w/ Backstage
White Shirt Lips
Kitchen Catastrophe Chef (though I'm more interested in just the Banditos)
Swedish Chef White Shirt version
Tuxedo Rowlf (though I'd prefer to hold out for the Backstage version :wink:)
Rainbow Connection Kermit
Jim Henson puppet
Penguin 2-Pack

Potentially I'm looking to buy, but I do have two variant figures available for trade:
Floyd - Blue Coat
Janice - Silver Shirt
Disney Pepe Plush (I ended up with two of them by chance)

I also have a massive collection of Muppet clips and videos (50+ DVDs worth) from various sources -- many I recorded over the past 30 years, some were traded - but there are some real jewels. It'd probably be easier to ask if I have specific things as opposed to me putting out a full list - though I could put one together if there's enough interest.

Anyway, I was hoping that checking out a forum for people that understand how much the Muppets can mean to someone might yield better results than seeking people on ebay/amazon -- maybe I could help someone finish their collection as they help with mine.

Anyway, I hope someone can help! Thanks!

ScottandJeny

Reaction score
Oops - forgot to mention that Floyd & Janice are still in box. Not sure how to grade them, but the condition on both seem pretty good.

j3h

Reaction score
The pigs in space swine trek playset with first mate Piggy is still pretty reasonably priced on amazon.com.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i have a pigs in space playset i would be willing to trade you for your extra pepe plush and your floyd figure! :smile: if you would like anyway.