Trouble at Disney

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
A possible buyout of Henson by the Walt Disney Company, didn't look very likely right now. Eisner is being pressured to fix the company's profit by year's end and that includes cutting costs. Right now, a buyout wouldnt' be good thing for Disney right now so Henson might end up with someone else. I know you are all very sad. :smile:

Of cource, I could be wrong. Disney might try to buy the Muppets.

Oh well, hopefully we will find out by this fall or winter.

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Ohhhh NOOoooooooo!!!! :frown:

OMG!!! Dame u Eisner!!

I don't think im going to worry TO much, after all this MIGHT be the LAST time EVER that Henson will be for sale and i DON'T think Disney will let them get out under from there (Mouse) hands THIS time!

..... just my thought tho!:frown: :big_grin:

Cantus' Ghost

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppets1985
Whats thst site have to do with the Muppet sle???:confused:

Disney is a heartless corporation that exploits the third world for massive profits. I think it would be in the Hensons' best interest to not deal with these jolly ol' corporate marauders.

towels

Reaction score
Of course, Henson lost a lot of control of who they would and would not deal with when they sold themselves to EmTV...

Cantus' Ghost

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels
Of course, Henson lost a lot of control of who they would and would not deal with when they sold themselves to EmTV...

True dat

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus' Ghost
Disney is a heartless corporation that exploits the third world for massive profits. I think it would be in the Hensons' best interest to not deal with these jolly ol' corporate marauders.
This is news???? Look at it this way.. have you ever seen a good entertainment conglomerate? Have you ever seen extreemly wealthy people lay down their cash for the good of humanity (and not as a tax write off)?

Face it! Corperate America is evil, but what isn't? We have terrorist from all over the world, a moron presedent who thinks that blowing up countries (which, mind you, will enrage them even more) is the only solution, a dictator who should never have come into power threaening revenge for our revenge of his revenge of us not letting him take over the world, a sneaky terrorist leader who wants us to pay for having him make us pay for helping his group come into power.

Face it! The whole planet is screwed up!!!!!

At least Eisner isn't taking the money and making the studio fold so he can get even more obscenely rich at the economy's expence.....yet.....

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
This is news???? Look at it this way.. have you ever seen a good entertainment conglomerate? Have you ever seen extreemly wealthy people lay down their cash for the good of humanity (and not as a tax write off)?

Ben and Jerry's?

-SPEEGS