Trivia question & help!

gpelaez

Reaction score
Hello everybody, here's the question that may help me in one of the hardest searches i've ever had on the web.... what's the name of the song that gonzo sings to her little chicken camila? any link where to find it?
Thanks for your time and patience!:wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'll be blue for you? There's another one he sang called Camila.

gpelaez

Reaction score
Interesting!!

Ilikemuppets said:
I'll be blue for you? There's another one he sang called Camila.
Those songs seem correct.... specially the last one "Camila" any idea where can i find it? maybe download it? thx a lot:smile:!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
gpelaez said:
Those songs seem correct.... specially the last one "Camila" any idea where can i find it? maybe download it? thx a lot:smile:!!!

Just remember to spell it correctly when doing your search to be more successfull. It is Camilla (with 2 L's). Hope this helps.

gpelaez

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i have the episode on tape
And what's the name of the chapter? geeez...
i found something in the web, its a muppet babies chapter, to be more exact, the chapter #6 of the 1.st season named "The Case of the Missing Chicken" there he sings that song.... but no link to any page where i can hear it or to see the episode. On the other hand, amazon says that the album called "Rock It to the Stars" has that song included..... al found except that song......

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I know you can't post a link yet, but could you perhaps give us the URL to where you found this episode?

gpelaez

Reaction score
Here's the cd....
www**.amazon.com/gp/product/B000008IQD/102-3720306-2516107?v=glance&n=5174

just erase the "**"

And here's the episode guide...
www1.kingston.net/chloe/Mup/MB_guide.html

Thank's everybody for your help! seriously!!!!:smile:

Brinatello

Reaction score
One way to look up MB songs is by typing in some of the lyrics in Google and then, if you're lucky, there'll be a listing of sites with the complete song.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
gpelaez said:
Unfortunately, I don't know where to find these songs, sorry, but good luck though.