Triumph Insult Dog UPDATE

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Y'know, I like that Christmas special more and more as time passes. I also downloaded the song Gonzo sings in it off off Scarecroe, and I like that, too.

But I was RIGHT about Triumph. I said he shouldn't have been in it:grouchy:

Go to the official Triumph website, and scroll down to read what he had to say about the Muppets, and Kermit in particular. It's so gross I can't quote a word of it.

Click away and be grossed out and disappointed and ANGERED:grouchy:

http://www.triumphtheinsultcomicdog.com/

Disgusting:attitude:

Luke

Reaction score
It's just satire, it's comedy, he's the INSULT dog - what do you expect him to say ? He loves em all and thinks they're cute.

It's just a grown man writing that anyway, i hear the dogs a fake !

:sympathy:

Sweetums74

Reaction score
And, I believe it is safe to assume, without Kermit and company there would be no Triumph.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Luke:

Well, yeah---you're right it is just satire. And I like satire, including adult satire with swearing and everything, but it just went a little far for very few laughs.

I'm not shocked or outraged by it, I'm just disappointed that Triumph couldn't leave things at just one "poop and flies" joke and let it be.

No, it has to go into explicit sexual stuff involving Kermit and Piggy.

I mean, before, I was arguing that Triumph wasn't right to be included in the Christmas special for two reasons:

1: Triumph is a crummy puppet
2: Most of his material is pretty filthy

But now, long after the special had aired, Triumph actually dragged the Muppets and in particular, Kermit, right through the dirt--I mean, poop--thus proving my old argument to be correct in spades.

At least I think so:smirk:

Does anybody wanna dare to copy and paste what Trimph wrote on his website here on the MC forum:crazy:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by sidcrowe

Does anybody wanna dare to copy and paste what Trimph wrote on his website here on the MC forum:crazy:
F@#king Muppets

If there's a show biz axiom as old as time, it's this: never trust a f%!king Muppet. "Please, Triumph, it's for NBC! Conan might do it! You have a scene with Kermit!" So I show up. No Conan. No Kermit. "You're on the phone with Kermit! We already shot his part!" Very nice. F&%k Kermit. He can't show up out of respect? What's he got better to do? Do we really need more new Sesame Street episodes? By now you'd think even Keanu Reeves has learned to count.

I'm a professional, so I sucked it up and ripped Kermit to shreds on my half of the faked phone call. Here's some of what I said:

"Kermit, you filthy old frog. Are you still telling the girls they'll get high if you lick them? I can't blame you. You look like something I coughed up when I had the flu. How's you're girlfriend, the Other White Meat? The last time I saw you was at the Friar's Club with that piglet you were calling your niece."

"You want me in your movie? Let's talk about it over lunch. I'll eat my poop and you eat the flies. Hee hee...that joke is brought to you by number 2. By the way, did you know you can spell poop backwards and forwards? You can have that one for the kids. Take it back to Sesame Street with my compliments. Seriously, I think it's great that you've worked all these years with youngsters, and none of the allegations have stuck."

"Good for you, Kermit, you've come a long way in all these years. Now the only time you go back to the swamp is to dump a hooker. I really admire you, as a star but also as an amphibian. You can hold your breath for a very long time...which helps when you have to go down on Miss Piggy."

Of course, it was all a big pretense. All they really wanted was a "for me to poop on" just so they could bill me and pump their ratings. Sure enough, I carried their pathetic felt ***** into first place for Friday Night. Kermit wins again, but it can't last forever. At some point, someone's mom or dad is just going to flush him down the toilet.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah well um it was a lil' bit over the top i guess (looks up - faints) :embarrassed: - i don't get offended by it as you say - i do agree with you that he was probably way wrong for that movie.

So why would a girl get high if a frog licked them ?

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Luke: It was rumoured a few years ago that some exotic breeds of toads can produce intoxicating effects if you lick their backs.

I like where this thread is going---sex, drugs...all we need is someone to bring the Rock n' Roll :sing:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
"You want me in your movie? Let's talk about it over lunch. I'll eat my poop and you eat the flies. Hee hee...that joke is brought to you by number 2. By the way, did you know you can spell poop backwards and forwards? You can have that one for the kids. Take it back to Sesame Street with my compliments. Seriously, I think it's great that you've worked all these years with youngsters, and none of the allegations have stuck."
:excited: That's my favorite part.