Trick or Treat: Happy Halloween!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
BTW Luke, the white sphere is the moon! LOL!
LOL - oops sorry - i guess i've been watching too many of these paranormal programmes about mysterious white spheres ! :rolleyes:

It's top a top notch graphic - the shading really makes it spookily atmoshpheric as the light moves along. I see your point on the spider - maybe it could sqeak eerily next year when you click it ? That might be a good one. Do you have a name for the spider yet or does anyone have any suggestions ?

I'll start the ball rolling with 'Legs'

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The spider actually was designed after the one in Muppet Christmas Carol, but I simplified the legs and took off the hat. So whatever his name is - it's him...or a close cousin.

Sound effects really increase file size - even small ones. Not sure. I think he's fine as is, but I do agree that such things should usually have a rollover. We'll probably makd modifications to these every year to keep them interesting. Maybe do something with the spider too.

No one has noticed the Scooter scarecrow cameo. Well, he is a bit tucked away in the dark.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
No one has noticed the Scooter scarecrow cameo. Well, he is a bit tucked away in the dark.
He's so little I never would have noticed. Nice little detail Frogboy. Nice Turtle Too!:wink:

radionate

Reaction score
I'll explain it later! LOL. Gotta go CLOTHES shopping now.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
ahh shucks, i guess it was only up for a day and i missed it, i'm sure it was great thought Jamie, and i can't wait to see what you may do for christmas!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Not to worry!

A few people seem to have missed it. The menu can temporarily be seen here:
Halloween menu
(content not included) Check quickly because it is coming down soon.

Make sure to check every holiday and special birthdays. More to come.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks Jamie! I got to check it out before it came down. azaming just like the rest of the web page is! Yeah about the spider you made out the the MCC spider, you kinda created you own muppet there, cool! Did you name him? Ya gotta name him.:smile:

of coures understanding that you are working hard on things now, just setting up, and trying out new things with Muppet Central Jamie, but later on do you plan to have the special holidays and events banners up longer like say a chritmas one for the month of December? i'm petty sure of the answer here and Ofcorse we all now now you are busy at work with this site now.

Thanks again for posting that!

Zack) Rowlf the, i'm Tell ya, Henson should higer you.Dog.