'Transformers' Rolling Out in Live-Action Film

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've never been a big fan, but I found this a very interesting development that many of you guys would enjoy. here :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I used to hate that tv show soo much, Ive never been into anything like that, im not really a science fiction, space kind of person some things are ok though. I dont even like cars and stuff either, the only things I can see that are good about cars is that they can get you somewhere in a private environment rather than public transport.

Sorry to change the subject a bit there!

:embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was never a big fan of the line, either. But, I have TONS of friends who are fans of that and not Peanuts, which I adore, so we're even.

Thanks for the notice, Jamie! I'll post it at the MSCA forums, too.

FOZ

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I hated the cartoon too, mainly due to the crummy animation. I also like my pop culture with more of a soul than cold hard steel. However, it will be interesting to see how they will translate this into a CG film.

radionate

Reaction score
I actually got into Transformers just a little bit. So I admit I'm very curious to see how this movie works out in the end.

Jedi Frog

Reaction score
Hasbro has confirmed the news.

I am in fact a GIANT Transformers fan:big_grin:

I hope this thing is abled to be pulled off.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I LOVED TransFormers when I was a pup, but only the first year or two. The "Classic Characters." And it was mostly because of the characters and because any car that can turn into a robot is a friend of mine.

Hopefully they'll go with the classic characters and format, and maybe I should read that link before I keep talking.

:wink:

...and if you wanna see something frigging SAD, here's my Geo Metro as a TransFormer:

http://www.quinnarama.com/art/geo.jpg

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Gonzo

Reaction score
That's what happens when I remember I have a pen in my pocket in a boring meeting.

What's sad about it is that if my Metro WERE a Transformer, he'd only be about as big as me.

But hey, no payments, no repairs for the last two years, and uh...it's blue.

:concern:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That pic gave me a good laugh on a day I needed one. BTW, a Metro is a cute car. I often drive rentals when I vacation in Houston and I've driven a few. Now, the Aspire is the most entertaining car ever made since the Pinto! Going 50 on the freeway and the wind feels like the car will roll over. :eek: And naming a car Aspire is just funny. Speaking of funny-named cars, my favorite car (when I had one) was the Ford Probe. :big_grin: