Trading Simpsons for Muppets (Here's the list!)

redmans

Reaction score
Here's the Simpsons World of Springfield figures and playsets I have for trade. Unless otherwise noted, packaging has some shelf wear. Regardless, all the items inside should be mint.

Treehouse of Horror 3 Playset (with Donuthead Homer, Hugo, Witch Marge, and Dream Invader Willie): light shelf wear.

Power Plant playset (with Radioactive Homer)

Simpsons Kitchen playset (with Muumuu Homer)

Krusty Burger playset (with Pimply-Faced Teen)

Convention Comic Book Guy (Toyfare Exclusive): Front bottom corner pushed in very slightly.

Pin Pal Moe (Toyfare Exclusive): Mint in Mint Box

Cletus: no UPC

Han Moleman: no UPC

Sherri and Terri
Superintendent Chalmers
Simpsons Family Car
Hank Scorpio

Complete unopened set of the Burger King Simpsons Spooky Light-ups toys from Halloween 2001.

Complete unopened set of the Burger King Simpsons Creepy Classics toys from Halloween 2002.

If you'd like more details on conditions of the packaging, here's my post on the SCS board:
http://pub132.ezboard.com/fthesimpsonscommunity71818frm8.showMessage?topicID=5233.topic

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, now here's the Muppety stuff I want:

Tuxedo Kermit
Floyd (red or blue shirt)
Fozzie
Vacation Fozzie (Toyfare edition)
Crash Helmet Gonzo
Animal w/Electric Mayhem playset
Vanishing Cream Beaker
Invisible Spray Fozzie
ANY of Series 3 figures
Swedish Kitchen set (when it comes out)

I'd also like any of the Muppet Show DVD's
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are interested, please email me at tony_redman@hotmail.com and tell me what you have to trade and what you want of mine and we'll hopefully be able to make a deal. As tony_redman I have over 50 positives (and 0 negative) feedbacks on eBay which hopefully gives me some sort of credibility. :smile:

Thanks!

Tony

redmans

Reaction score
Update to trades

I have traded away my Cooder & Sinclair set and am receiving a Vanishing Cream Beaker. Everything else is still available (and still needed), so if you're interested please let me know.

Thanks!
Tony
tony_redman@hotmail.com