Trade Muppet VHS Tapes

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I would like to trade my The Muppet Movie, and The Great Muppet Caper 1992 VHS tapes for the 1999 VHS tapes of the films. Here is what I will trade for the one I want.

They are both clamshell VHS tapes, and they are in good condition, both the tapes, and the cases, and here is what I want.

They should be in slipcases, and the cases should be in good enough condition, and the VHS tapes should be good as well, so if you have those VHS tapes, and have the ones I want, and want the ones I have then please tell me, and we will make a trade, no money neccessary.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
In regards to the 1999 reissues...have you tried checking in thrift stores or used video stores for them? Because, if you can probably find them there for no more than $1.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
In regards to the 1999 reissues...have you tried checking in thrift stores or used video stores for them? Because, if you can probably find them there for no more than $1.
Yes, thanks for the idea, I am still trying to buy them, but I did find The Muppets Take Manhattan 1999 VHS which is a good start to find the other releases.