Track Listing for "Put Down The Duckie?"

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey everyone--about ten years ago, Golden Publishing put out a tape called "Put Down The Duckie." It was one of my favorites, and I wore through THREE copies of the tape. Does anyone happen to have this, and could you post a list of the songs on it? I want to burn a CD that has the songs in that order so I can NOT Put Down The Duckie.

Anyone?

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Gonzo

Reaction score
uh....actually....

unless I'm totally looking in the wrong place, NEITHER of those sites has the cassette tape of "Put Down The Duckie" listed. It's not the same thing as the VHS/DVD 25th Anniversary thing that came out a few years later...it's an audio tape from Golden Publishing.

Quinnnnnnnn

ssetta

Reaction score
A lot of those tapes from the late 80s-early 90s can be very hard to find. But here's the track listing:

Side One:
Put Down The Duckie
Elmo's Song
The Word Is "No"
Furry Blue Mommy Of Mine
It'z Zydeco
The Batty Bat
Handful of Crumbs
Oscar's Junk Band
Keep the Park Clean For the Pigeons
I Go to School

Side Two:
The Honker-Duckie-Dinger Jamboree
Wake Up!
Good Morning, Mr. Sun
It Sure Is Hot!
One Fine Face
Monster In The Mirror
Wavin' Goodbye To You With My Heart
Captain Vegetable
Reach Your Hand Up High
Do De Rubber Duck

Gonzo

Reaction score
JUST what I needed!!! Thank you, Ssetta!!!! You just saved my bacon! And goodness knows, I love my bacon....

Quinnnnnnnn

Gonzo

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up---I've used bookcloseouts before; I'm just looking to burn a CD that has the tracks in that particular order. I have all of the songs individually on CDs--just need to compile it.

Quinnnnnnn