Top Ten MARVELOUS Highlights of the Year!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
This is something that I'm going to start doing for "The MARVELOUS Muppets" at the end of every year from now on. It's basically looking back on all the things that had happened through the year, involving my fanfic series, and seeing which events were worthy of being part of the top ten.:smile:

For 2006, some of the MARVELOUS things that have happened were....

10.) Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant, Beaker, become members of the Fantastic Four (a.k.a. "The Fantastic Four...Plus Two")

9.) Characters from Kim Possible, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and Classic Disney have joined in on the adventures

8.) Sarah, Jareth, and the other Labyrinth characters are the first Henson-related characters to join in, along with Doc, Sprocket, and the Fraggles

7.) The "MARVELOUS Mini's" makes its debut as the first Christmas story for "The MARVELOUS Muppets"

6.) Gonzo the Great undergoes a "cosmic phase" and confronts a powerfully evil version of himself

5.) Scooter Grosse becomes a member of S.H.I.E.L.D.

4.) Angelica "Firestar" Jones becomes a temporary member of the X-Men and dies in a battle with Jean "The Phoenix" Grey (Professor Xavier and Scott Summers are two of the other mutants that have passed on this year)

3.) Gobo, Wembley, Red, Mokey, and Boober are the first Fraggles to become honorary members of the X-Men (their codename: X-Fraggles)

2.) Peter "Spider-Man" Parker, Kim Possible, and Mickey Mouse form a new team called "The Web of Heroes"

1.) Tony "Iron Man" Stark is believed to be Scooter Grosse's father

2006 has indeed been a MARVELOUS one. Who knows what marvels await 2007? Oh, wait. I do. Never mind.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Another year ends and the time has come for another top ten list. :smile:

For 2007, some of the MARVELOUS things that have happened were....

10.) "The MARVELOUS Storyteller" premieres on Muppet Central with a Ghost Rider/Storyteller/Labyrinth crossover tale

9.) Characters from Ben 10, American Dragon: Jake Long, Danny Phantom, Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, The Life and Times of Juniper Lee, DuckTales, and Avatar: The Last Airbender have joined in on the adventures

8.) The Storyteller and his dog are the second Henson-related characters to join in, along with characters from The Dark Crystal and Farscape

7.) Five characters die in "The Spectacular" (the third Spidey/Muppets crossover tale): Rachel Bitterman, Quentin Fitzwaller, Mickey Mouse, Nicky Holiday, and Pete of "Pete's Diner"

6.) Jareth and the Storyteller begin their ongoing battle

5.) The "Lori Thomas" character's name changes to "Alissa Thomas" in dedication to Alissa Brown being the first MySpace friend to become a character in the "MARVELOUS" series

4.) Black Cat, The Lizard, Scorpion, and female versions of Hobgoblin, Shocker, Hydro-Man, and Electro make their debut in the series

3.) "The Spectacular" and "The Silver Crystal" marks the first stories in the series to include villains from original Muppet movies (i.e. Nicky Holiday, Rachel Bitterman, Professor Krassman, Edgar K. Singer, General Luft, and the Arlas--Marla, Darla, and Carla)

2.) The extended cut of "The Amazing...Sequel!" (the second Muppets/Spidey crossover tale) makes its debut during the "The Spectacular Spidey/Muppets Celebration"

1.) Butch and Clyde become the second Muppet Central-based characters to be written into a fanfic outside the one they were created in (i.e. theprawncracker's "Old Friends Who've Just Met"), next to ReneeLouvier's "Sadie" characters

So 2007 has proven to be not only MARVELOUS, but hectic as well. Hopefully 2008 won't be so insane. *remembers number of stories scheduled and passes out*:stick_out_tongue: