Top Ten Episodes

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Otherwise, I hipe you're having a great summer. This heatwave wants me want to go for a swim, but I can't do it cause I am no go swimmer at all. (sighs)! I wish the heat would go away soon. Ugh!
The summer is going by too fast. Other than that, I'm enjoying it. As for swimming, just get a small kiddie pool, put some water in it and have fun. :coy:

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Well, some of my least favorite are The Preachification of Convincing John, Wembley and the Mean Genie, and The Wizard of Fraggle Rock are the episodes that I don't like.

bandit

Reaction score
Hmmmm so many! Okay well here are 10 of my favorites in no particular order!

1. Wonder Mountain
2. Cave of One's Own
3. Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water
4. Mokey Then and Now
5. The Secret Society of Poobahs
6. I Want to Be You
7. Manny's Land of Carpets
8. The Beanbarrow, the Burden, and the Bright Bouquet
9. I Don't Care
10. Gobo's School for Explorers

These are just some of my favorites. I really, really wanted to throw in Inspector Red, Playing till it Hurts and the Grapes of Generosity and about a dozen more...Brush with Jealousy is also fantastic! I love them all...but I tried to throw some up here that hadn't been mentioned AND also happened to be my favorites.

So yeah! It's 10...only 10 of MY favorites and not so much a TOP 10. I don't think there's really such a thing for me. Too hard!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
1. Wonder Mountain
2. Cave of One's Own
3. Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water
4. Mokey Then and Now
5. The Secret Society of Poobahs
6. I Want to Be You
7. Manny's Land of Carpets
8. The Beanbarrow, the Burden, and the Bright Bouquet
9. I Don't Care
10. Gobo's School for Explorers
Mokey Then And Now confuses the heck out of me trying to wrap my head around the time travel part. Mokey, Wembley, and Boober went back in time and created Fraggle Rock itself? I suppose it's just one of those things.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Mokey Then And Now confuses the heck out of me trying to wrap my head around the time travel part. Mokey, Wembley, and Boober went back in time and created Fraggle Rock itself? I suppose it's just one of those things.
It's no more confusing than your average Star Trek episode involving time travel, lol. :stick_out_tongue:

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Mokey, Wembley, and Boober went back in time and created Fraggle Rock itself? I suppose it's just one of those things.
I always thought it was Mokey, Wembley, & Boober setting them on the path to be the Fraggles whom we have come to love and adore today. After all, it was Mokey who taught them that singing, playing, and having fun was okay. Otherwise, we'd still have a bunch of bald headed Fraggles who don't know the meaning of having fun hanging around in the Great Hall instead. Now that's a scary thought.

Still cracks me up that Gobo means, "Take off your hat!"

bandit

Reaction score
I love Noodlenose. That little squeak of a laugh he lets out in the part where Mokey is explaining what they have just said is adorable! I LOVE it!

But that whole episode is tremendous. If nothing else, to watch Mokey's inspired dance moves and NO NECK! lol

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I love Noodlenose. That little squeak of a laugh he lets out in the part where Mokey is explaining what they have just said is adorable! I LOVE it!

But that whole episode is tremendous. If nothing else, to watch Mokey's inspired dance moves and NO NECK! lol
If only for Fishface, and how unfeeling he is compared to the modern Fragles.! Really laughing is forbidden with such silly names!