Top poster and Senior Member run-down

radionate

Reaction score
I'm around a DSL modem today. Took me all of two seconds.

I'll play you a song when I'm on air!!!!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
MC has been fairly slow lately, not as slow as it's got before but i'm suprised the announcements already haven't got people posting more. I've found myself posting less here over the last few weeks which is unusual. We really need that chat room - even just an applet to an IRC room which could be open for say one hour a day. It would really make this place busier again !
Man, youre right...with everyone out of school now, and on the heels of the big JHC buyback and new merch announcements, what the heck?

But you know Luke, its what I have said all along: Most of the world might know who the Muppets(in one form or another is)...perhaps more than Mickey...BUT
true Muppet fans are and will always *BE* underground. I said it in 1998 on here and I'll say it 5 years later.

And yeah, I was wanting a chat applet or *something* in early 2002...oh well. We should probably just give up that idea.

Originally posted by radionate
Um....here:
heh, much time we have, yes(as yoda might say)

Its great to go back on those threads...I realize just how much everyone loves me on here, as well as realizing Im one of the world's biggest Muppet fans:wink: