Top Honors for Bunsen and Beaker!

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
Does anyone know all the names that were on this internet poll, the other people they beat out are huge names. Would love to see who was on all the that list.

Thanks
Gonzo's Goof.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wowowow!

They beat Q, they beat Spock, they beat all and sundarary! B&B we love you!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
That's great news :confused: :eek: They got 1/3 of the votes!

I am impressed they could beat Mr. Spock (Star Trek), The Doctor (Dr Who), Q (James Bond), Dr Emmett Brown (Back To The Future), Dana Scully (The X Files), Dr Strangelove (Dr. Strangelove), Frank 'N' Furter (Rocky Horror Picture Show), Dr Evil (Austin Powers), and Dr Frankenstein (Frankenstein) by so much!

Congrats!

Gusworld

Reaction score
Henson has issued an official press release in response to this announcement:

Muppets Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker Comment on Being Named the UK's Favourite Screen Scientists

LOS ANGELES, September 8/PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant Beaker today commented on being named the UK's favourite screen scientist, according to a poll recently conducted by bbc.co.uk/cult and the BA (British Association for the Advancement of Science):

"Beaker and I are beside ourselves with excitement," exclaimed Dr. Bunsen Honeydew upon learning of this prestigious honor. "Actually, we've been beside ourselves ever since we successfully tested the Muppet Labs' Cloning Copy Machine. Why, at this very moment, our lab literally heaped with Honeydews and burst with Beakers. I assure you that this numerical advantage had nothing to do with our decisive victory over our fellow screen scientist colleagues."

Echoing this sentiment were several dozen Beakers, who had this to say: "Meep meep meep meep meep!"