Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
a while back i was watching moving right along on youtube and i looked at some of the comments and there was saying what's that fat disguisting yellow chicken doing there he's not a muppet, refering to big bird :wisdom:
Oh that's just brillant. :stick_out_tongue:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Fat and disgusting? A chicken? Yellow? Okay, that last one makes sense. But come on! How do you not know who Big Bird is?

Hubert

Reaction score
a while back i was watching moving right along on youtube and i looked at some of the comments and there was saying what's that fat disguisting yellow chicken doing there he's not a muppet, refering to big bird :wisdom:
I didn't see the comment, but I'm wondering if maybe that person wasn't being serious that he didn't know who Big Bird was?

For example, if Barney was in a Muppet movie, someone might say, knowing who he is, "What is that fat disgusting purple dinosaur doing here? He's not a Muppet..."

That kind of thing.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I was browsing EBay the other day, and I saw a t-shirt with Animal on it, but it was listed as a Gonzo shirt. What the heck? How could you confuse Animal and Gonzo?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Is Annie Sue, Piggy's sister?...ehh I guess I can see how one would think that considering Annie Sue isn't a really known character. On the other hand I've seen people think Annie Sue is Kermit and Piggy's daugher. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I even asked the person what made you think Annie Sue was Kermit and Piggy's daughter? And they just said well cause Kermit and Piggy have kids in MCC. And I said yeah but they weren't playing themselves in that film. So then they were like "oh good point but then who's kids were in the MCC." After that I just gave up. XP