Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Hubert

Reaction score
This one actually is understandable (and partially right), but it still made me cringe a little when someone called MTI a Disney movie...

And then someone talking about how the Muppets were the best idea that Disney ever created...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
People wondering how does Kermit take off his pointy collar. Oi vey!

Hubert

Reaction score
People wondering how does Kermit take off his pointy collar. Oi vey!
That one does make sense in a lot of ways, actually. One being that he originally didn't have the collar, and another as he is often wearing clothes with no collar to be found anywhere...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Kermit says he wears them like a necktie he has a millon of them at the swamp and every so often has them dry cleaned. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
Kermit says he wears them like a necktie he has a millon of them at the swamp and every so often has them dry cleaned. :stick_out_tongue:
I'm confused now. If you are saying that, why did it come to your surprise that someone wondered how he takes off his collar? :confused:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This one actually is understandable (and partially right), but it still made me cringe a little when someone called MTI a Disney movie...

And then someone talking about how the Muppets were the best idea that Disney ever created...
Muppet Treasure Island IS Disney movie, back in 1996, Henson Co. and Disney signed a deal and made the movie together (kinda like what Disney was doing with Pixar before they bought them,)

The second thing really gets me annoyed too, I never heard anyone say that, but hearing that you heard someone say that just gets on my nerves. :grouchy:

Hubert

Reaction score
Muppet Treasure Island IS Disney movie, back in 1996, Henson Co. and Disney signed a deal and made the movie together (kinda like what Disney was doing with Pixar before they bought them,)
Two things:

1. That's interesting...I never realized that...

2. Either way, it still makes me cringe a little, as I have the feeling that the person thought that it was a Disney movie in the same way that a Pooh movie would be...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm confused now. If you are saying that, why did it come to your surprise that someone wondered how he takes off his collar? :confused:
Because it was in a video that had to do with Jim Henson talking about The Dark Crystal. Kermit wasn't in the video at all nor did it have anything to do with The Muppets. It was just so random. Guess I should've clarified that more.

Hubert

Reaction score
Because it was in a video that had to do with Jim Henson talking about The Dark Crystal. Kermit wasn't in the video at all nor did it have anything to do with The Muppets. It was just so random. Guess I should've clarified that more.
Oh...you sorta failed to mention that...:stick_out_tongue: