Top 50 favorite TV animals of all time

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For those who don't know, over the summer, Animal Planet had a 2-hour countdown of the top 50 favorite TV animals of all time. Skipping all the way down to 16, was Big Bird. They even had an interview with him. Skipping all the way to number 2 was KERMIT THE FROG!!!!! That means Kermit is America's second favorite TV animal!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Who was Number One? I bet they didn't put Kermit at #1 because it's a Henson show and they'd get accused of bias.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Aye. I suppose I can see that. Lassie would be best known. Much better known than Muley the Mule, Brighty of the Grand Canyon, or Francis the Talking Mule. Wonder where Mickey Rat figured into that list?

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Wonder where Mickey Rat figured into that list?
The Mouse (or any of his friends) isn't on the list, 'cause they're evil, woo woo woo.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Lassie as #1 most favorite TV show animal?!? I wish I had a gun!!!

Didn't anyone see the acts of canine criminality committed by that collie in the biofilm The Painted Desert on MST3K? The boys down at the office, Sergeants T. Servo (or Htom Serveaux as he's privately called) and Lieutanant Crow T. Robot made quite a convincing case for her encarceration. And then that **** dog goes and mauls a man on syndicated TV when she viciously attacked Uncle Duke Phillips, owner of the acclaimed movie review show The Critic. I'm telling you I only hope that the Terminator ends up as Governor of California and can have this quarrelsome quadruped executed. Or as Dr. Reeve, esteemed colleague of Nurse Piggy and Nurse Janice, would say: "Let's have you put to sleep."

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
The Count said:
Lassie as #1 most favorite TV show animal?!? I wish I had a gun!!!
that's the most HILARIOUS thing I've heard all day!

Lassie! Lassie! BAM!!!

*giggle*