Together for ever

miss muppet

Reaction score
First chappie !!!!!

Chapter one- normal day so far

It was a normal day for the muppets piggy , shannon and jaz were getting ready for there next part in the show. Kermit was on stage " and now we introduce the final act the wonder full miss piggy the talented jaz and our newest member to the show shannon ! Yaaaaaay " kermit yelled waving his arms about and running of stage. The curtains opened slowly and the lights flickered on. Jaz and shannon were standing on platforms and piggy was in front (of course) . The mayhem were in the middle " one two one two three" dr teeth said starting up the tune

" If you want me-e the cherry on top the pick of the pack the crem de la cra " jaz began

"If you want me you'll have to do better than that tonight oh oh " shannon sang

"If you want me-e it takes more than a wink more than a blink more than you think tonight. Oh oh " piggy joined in

"Oooooooooh " jaz and shannon sang together

" Cuz some don't have the patience some call me high matinance but you pay the bill" piggy sang

" Cuz that's the deal" jaz and shannon sung together

" If you wanna ride. Just pay the price don't pay cheap with your heart don't make a bet if you can't carry the jet. For me for me cuz I can be bought if you pay the cost if you can afford me_e" they sung together dancing about

Then animal did. Guitar solo. Piggy , jaz and shannon danced and finished the song

" If you wanna ride. Just pay the price don't pay cheap with your heart don't make a bet if you can't carry the jet. For me for me cuz I can be bought if you pay the cost if you can afford me_e".....

The band finished jaz and shannon jumped from there platforms and bowed to the crowd with piggy they all clapped and cheered they girls walked off and the curtains closed.

" You know that song tells me a lot" waldorf said looking at statler " really?" He asked " yea it tells me that I should feel sorry for there boyfriends" waldorf said " dohohoh" statler laughed. Suddenly a shoe flew at waldorf who fell back from the impact. the girls laughed then got changed " that's all for today thanks for watching guys. !!" Kermit smiled. The audiance clapped and cheered more.

Backstage.

" Good work girls" kermit smiled " thanks kermit" jaz smiled " cheers kerm" shannon said taking off her shoes " thank you kermie " piggy smiled . Kermit walked into his office " nice work out there jaz dear" fozzie smiled " aww thank you " jaz smiled. Piggy walked into her dressing room " urm I have to feed the .... Door ! " Shannon qwickly said running off to her dressing room. Jaz stayed there staring at fozzie " you were good out there to" jaz smiled kissing his cheek. Fozzie blushed and nervously fiddled with his hat.

In shannon's dressing room

" You were good ohkay" pepe smiled " thank you " shannon smiled brushing her hair " its good to get out of that uncomfortable dress" shannon said " si they can be annoying ohaky" pepe said looking at the hot pink dress. Shannon stood up and took pepes hand " let go and get some pizza and a movie" she smiled walking out with him " as long as its not shrk tale ohkay" pepe said following her.

Jaz and fozzie were talking to gonzo when they noticed piggy walk out and enter kermits office.
In kermits office " hmmm what do you think gunna happen ? " Fozzie asked " I don't know but ill put ten bucks on the pig " gonzo said .

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ha, I love Statler and Waldorf. Feel sorry for them, yes. LOL

And Gonzo, ten bucks? I bet TWENTY! HA!

miss muppet

Reaction score
Really sorry about the hold up so here's another chapter to say sorry :smile:

Chapter two

After a rather busy day at the muppet studios everyone called it quits." Pleeeeeaaaase kermie!" Piggy said following him around. Kermit cringed and turned around " piggy dear we have to work" he said placing his arms on her shoulders. Piggy sigh "but one day of couldn't hurt" she said. Kermit scrunched hos face up in thought " okay fine ill ring the others you go tell jaz and shannon" he said. Piggy sqweled and kissed him sweetly kermit kissed back and walked off to get the phone.

Meanwhile....

" Hey jaz look !" Shannon said pointing to a bright light in the sky jaz looked up from her drink and widend her eyes "wow little early for stars" she said just then piggy came running up "hey guys were going to the beach !" She yelled. Shannon looked at the diva happily " cool " she said jaz cheered " we better get ready then " she smiled. Shannon nodded " piggy I gues you'll come and shop for some beach stuff with us?" She smiled. Piggy eagerly nodded and walked of with shannon and jaz.

Kermit was looking at his phone when the news flashed on. The gang were sitting in the living room watching it to
" This just in rocket experiment landed in Maryland mall causing a large explosion" the news woman alerted. Kernit dropped the phone and sam dropped his tea causing in to smash to the ground. The whole house went silent mouths were dropped open " oh my gonzo ! " Was all fozzie managed to blurt out

Short I know but it gets better ! :big_grin:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Fozzie says that because he wants to see me in a 2 piece, LOL!

I wanna know what happens next! Moar PLZ!

miss muppet

Reaction score
LOL and of course dearie

Chapter three

Kernit pressed his face against the tv " you got to be kidding me ! " He gasped . Fozzie jumped from his seat and fainted whilst the others remained dumb struck " police are now at the scene here's well keep you posted " the news woman finished. Kermits mind raced through millions of the possibility then one hit him piggy. Instantly he ran to the phone and punched in the numbers. The phone beeped a few times then silence . Kermit then dropped the phone finally after moments of silence the house filled with chat fozzie was trying to reach jaz on her phone as was pepe with shannon. Kermit just stood there like a statue not knowing what to do. Fozzie entered with an extremely worried look on his face " jaz isn't awsnering her phone " he said " neither is piggy" kernit replied " shannon isn't awnsering her phone either " pepe butted in. Gonzo walked in with cammilia " we should go and check it out" he said excitedly then noticed the sad looks on his friends faces " good idea" kermit said " I hope its not serious I hate blood !" Fozzie moaned tearing up. Gonzo put a hand on his shoulder "don't worry buddy" he smiled.

After kermit , fozzie, pepe and gonzo ( of course ) left they soon arrived at the sight police were surrounding the mall smoke was arising ambulances speed around the corner. Kermit gulped and began to search for the girls. They approached the police line " sorry fellas no one passes" an officer said. Kermit frowned the noticed something from the corner of his eye it was jaz ! She was laying on a stretcher and another girl was in the ambulance it was shannon ! But weres piggy?. Fozzie spotted jaz and ran over " sorry sir they need to be rushed to the hospital" the medic said closing the door . Fozzie ran to kermit " there going to the hospital" he said ringing his hat. Kermit looked for pepe and found him sitting in a car " get in ohkay" he smiled honking the horn. Fozzie ran over and jumped in. Kermit looked back and wached and ambulance speed off before jumping in " I hope piggys okay" he said almost crying fozzie patted his back " shell be fine buddy" he said worrying about jaz. Pepe was worried to.

Once they arrived fozzie and pepe were the first to speed in with kermit " yes sirs please follow me" the clirk smiled taking them throught the hall and into a room. Jaz sitting on a bed with a bottle of water. The doctor was applying stitches to a gash on her four head " jaz !" Fozzie gasped running over. The doctor finished applying the stitches to her head and walked over to the sink. Jaz jumped up and hugged fozzie tightly " are you okay what happened ! " He gasped " I'm fine fozzie dear just a cut and sour throat" she croaked. Fozzie kissed her then hugged her tightly. Jaz hugged him back then let go to get a drink "it was terrifying" she said on the verge of tears. Fozzie sat next her and placed a hand on her shoulder$ the nurse then turned to kermit and pepe " follow me " she smiled taking then into another room were shannon laid her eyes were shut and her hands rested on her stomach. Pepe walked over and touched her cheek " she is fine just unconcuss with a few cuts and bruises" the nurse smiled pepe nodded and looked back at her. Suddenly she started to stir her eyes snapped open and she shot up coughing. Pepe rubbed her back the nurse walked over and gave her some water she smiled and took a sip then turned to pepe " hello dear" she croaked " are you ohkay?" He asked "yes sweet just a few cuts and bruises" she smiled taking another sip of her water. Kermit stepped forward and the nurse turned to him " are you mister the frog?" She asked kermit nodded "you'd better come with me" she said. Shannons face fell and tears started to fourm. The nurse took him into a waiting room "you might want to take a seat " she said. Kermit sat down he didn't like were this was going ....

Oooooh what's happened ? More to come dearies xx

Misskermie

Reaction score
oh no! Piggy's A GONER!!!

And What the duece happened to us?

More More!

miss muppet

Reaction score
All shall be explained my dear xx

Chapter four

" I'm happy to say that miss piggy has been found" the nurse said kermit felt a wave of relief flow through him " but" the nurse started. But oh no there's a but ! " She has had some very serious injuries we have had to operate" she said looking down. Kermit shot from his seat " is she okay?" He asked " yes but she is resting I can tell you how long they all have to stay here if you like" she said flipping through some pages. Kermit nodded " jaz will have to stay for the night because of her throat but she shall be okay tomorrow shannon will have to stay for two nights so we can get the injures sorted and miss piggy will have to stay for a week " she smiled. Kermit nodded and stood up " may I see miss piggy ?" He asked "I'm afraid not but your welcome to see jaz and shannon" she smiled. Kermit frowned "okay thank you" and with that he walked out and into Shannon's room. Pepe was perched on the bed and shannon was lying back on some pillows. Kermit walked in further shannon turned her head and smiled " hey buddy" she croaked " hi shannon" he smiled " hey kermit I want to give you this" she miled handing him something " its miss piggys BK " she croaked starting to cough. Pepe gave her the water and let her have a sip " thank you" she smiled. Kermit stared down at the ring " thanks" he smiled " no problem buddy" she croaked back

Kermit then walked onto jaz's room fozzie was sitting in the chair next to the bed and jaz was staring of into space " hey kermit have you found out about piggy yet?" He asked " yes she....is seriously injured" he said tearing up. Jaz also teared up from memory. Fozzie whispered something then kissed her " good bye dear" she smiled. Fozzie walked over to kermit and put his hand o his shoulder "come on buddy let's go" he said walking out with him. Pepe kissed shannon goodbye then walked out with them.

miss muppet

Reaction score
All shall be explained my dear xx

Chapter four

" I'm happy to say that miss piggy has been found" the nurse said kermit felt a wave of relief flow through him " but" the nurse started. But oh no there's a but ! " She has had some very serious injuries we have had to operate" she said looking down. Kermit shot from his seat " is she okay?" He asked " yes but she is resting I can tell you how long they all have to stay here if you like" she said flipping through some pages. Kermit nodded " jaz will have to stay for the night because of her throat but she shall be okay tomorrow shannon will have to stay for two nights so we can get the injures sorted and miss piggy will have to stay for a week " she smiled. Kermit nodded and stood up " may I see miss piggy ?" He asked "I'm afraid not but your welcome to see jaz and shannon" she smiled. Kermit frowned "okay thank you" and with that he walked out and into Shannon's room. Pepe was perched on the bed and shannon was lying back on some pillows. Kermit walked in further shannon turned her head and smiled " hey buddy" she croaked " hi shannon" he smiled " hey kermit I want to give you this" she miled handing him something " its miss piggys BK " she croaked starting to cough. Pepe gave her the water and let her have a sip " thank you" she smiled. Kermit stared down at the ring " thanks" he smiled " no problem buddy" she croaked back

Kermit then walked onto jaz's room fozzie was sitting in the chair next to the bed and jaz was staring of into space " hey kermit have you found out about piggy yet?" He asked " yes she....is seriously injured" he said tearing up. Jaz also teared up from memory. Fozzie whispered something then kissed her " good bye dear" she smiled. Fozzie walked over to kermit and put his hand o his shoulder "come on buddy let's go" he said walking out with him. Pepe kissed shannon goodbye then walked out with them.