Title: Left at the Fork in the Road

Writing status: Unknown number of chapters written through torment lines

Posting status: Not yet posted

Inspiration: Sneaking suspicion that Fozzie was missing out in my stories

TBNL: Moderate

Ushy Gushy: 1 or 2%

Additional reasons for posting delay: Other stories

Excerpt:

“I’m coming with,” Kermit said, opening the car door.

“No, Kermit, you stay here,” Fozzie said, putting the key into the ignition. “This is just- something that I- I have to do alone.”

Kermit watched as his friend nervously struggled to turn the key. “Something you’ve gotta do alone, huh?” he asked.

“Yes,” the bear said, his hand hovering near the key, darting closer, and then away, unable to even touch it, much less turn it.

“Fozzie?”

The bear sagged. “What?” he sighed.

Kermit got into the car and closed the door. “There’s no such thing.”

theprawncracker

Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A-freakin'-mazing.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Muted Notes

Title: Muted Notes

Writing status: Undetermined number of chapters written through torment lines

Posting status: Decision to post has not yet been made.

Inspiration: Don’t ask.

TBNL: Moderate, with occasional spikes.

Ushy Gushy: Undetermined, but determinedly high.

Additional reasons for posting delay: Writer’s block, may or may not be completed, happy ending yet to be discovered

Excerpt:

She smiled. "Kermie?" she said, "I like how you communicate."

"I thought you might," he said. "I think I'm getting used to it." He paused for a moment, considering what he had just said.

She turned to look at him. "I still don't know what you're saying," she frowned.

"That's okay," he mused, "Neither do I." He looked around, and thank goodness, the nurses had remembered- there was a pad of paper and a pen. He reached for it. "Let's figure it out," he said.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Smoke and Mirrors, Part I

Title: Smoke and Mirrors, Part I

Writing status: One and a half sequential chapters written, undetermined number of additional chapters written through torment lines

Posting status: Not yet posted

Inspiration: Together with “Smoke and Mirrors, Part II,” subconscious mourning of both of my grandfathers

TBNL: Extremely high, especially during the first half

Ushy Gushy: Roughly 30-40%

Additional reasons for posting delay: Road block in sequential chapter writing, other stories

Small Excerpt:

"Robin, you're a Muppet. You live in the Muppet Boarding House. Everything is everyone's business." Gonzo leaned his back against the locked door. "So why do you do it? Do you think it's cool? Because I can tell you, it isn't."

Rob paced with his arms folded. "Well Uncle Kermit told me not to do anything you say is cool, so I guess it doesn't matter," he sneered.

Gonzo folded his arms to mirror the young frog. "Since when do you listen to Uncle Kermit?" he said. "And besides, I'm not saying you should do something cool. I'm saying you shouldn’t do something that isn’t cool. So what Uncle Kermit said doesn't apply." His eyes lit up. "Now, if you were balancing on a tower of cigarettes while doing the hokey pokey backwards with your eyes closed wearing a suit of armor, that would be cool!"