TOG the MONSTER puppet on Ebay

Keeermit

Reaction score
Hi guys, its been awhile since I have put any puppets on Ebay... I have been very busy (which is good:smile: ) Check out my new little guy on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/TOG-MONSTER-mup...ryZ11741QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem and tell me what you think. The reason I haven't had any puppets on Ebay is because I have had a sudden rush of orders to fill - one order being the producers of Avenue Q requested I made some puppets for them to represent the broadway musical in the annual "broadway cares" celebrity charity auction. You can check out some photos of those puppets on my website http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets
I will try and be on here more often and help anyone I can.
cheers
Jarrod Boutcher
P.S. have a great day

rtgentry

Reaction score
He looks awesome, He looks like bert would if bert was turned into a monster.

Welcome back

D'Snowth

Reaction score
WOW! An awesome puppet like that for only 99 cents? That's amazing!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats is awsome work Keeermit. I just wished that you would take Money Orders other then Paypal. But keep up the good work.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Though I love the puppet, I've got bad news: there's a monster similar to this on Sesame Street. :embarrassed:

He's one of the "Monsters In Day Care" monsters.

Please don't hate me!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Thats is awsome work Keeermit. I just wished that you would take Money Orders other then Paypal. But keep up the good work.
I know, that's why eBay gets annoying these days, cuz you find something super cool, and possibly ultra-rare, and then the only thing they except is PayPal, which is a very dangerous method of payment.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Pay Pal is alright. It's supposedly kind of safe.

Um, that happens to be THE cutest monster I have ever seen. **covets** And that video was absolutely precious. You're right, how can you NOT want this monster? I want him now too... ><

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Pay Pal is alright. It's supposedly kind of safe.

Um, that happens to be THE cutest monster I have ever seen. **covets** And that video was absolutely precious. You're right, how can you NOT want this monster? I want him now too... ><
"Supposedly kind of safe"? I gotta work that into a future script sometime!

Anyway, I can't believe I missed that video! It WAS cute! He kinda sounds like Grover. But that was an awesome video. If he could, he could move in with me, but I believe my monster roommate would be jealous!

Erine81981

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Though I love the puppet, I've got bad news: there's a monster similar to this on Sesame Street. :embarrassed:

He's one of the "Monsters In Day Care" monsters.

Please don't hate me!
Theres a monster that looks kind of like him but he's not in the Monsters In Day Care" skits. He's a dad or friend of Humfree I think. It's not that its dangerous I just don't have the money to pay for a credit card and I wouldn't. Thats why I don't like PayPal.