To the long time posters...

beaker

Reaction score
I refuse to believe you're all gone from here! Just checking to see how many long time posters(ie: folks who posted between 1998 and 2001) there are still on here. I know me, Luke, Kevin and of course Cindy and Phil are still here. Anyone else? The Jedi Counsel has been wiped out by the Sith! :big_grin:

Katzi428

Reaction score
beaker said:
I refuse to believe you're all gone from here! Just checking to see how many long time posters(ie: folks who posted between 1998 and 2001) there are still on here. I know me, Luke, Kevin and of course Cindy and Phil are still here. Anyone else? The Jedi Counsel has been wiped out by the Sith! :big_grin:
OK...I'll 'fess up. 2004 hasn't been the easiest for me.My dad's been having heart trouble,my grandmother passed away in June (within days of one of my my favorite cats) :cry: Then I myself developed some medical issues. (I won't go into it because I don't want to gross anyone out)
Things are starting to get better though. I heard "The 12 Days Of Christmas" by The Muppets a couple of days ago & I thought of good ol' MC! :big_grin:
Kathy/Prairie Dawn

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm still around at all the forums of interest. Problem is, work knocked us out of using the internet for personal usage, so I can't come in as often as I'd like.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I'm still around at all the forums of interest. Problem is, work knocked us out of using the internet for personal usage, so I can't come in as often as I'd like.
they finally caught onto you didn't they? :wink:

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Hey bro!

Jivepuppet is still here! Dang!
I think I originally got on in 2000 or 1999 back at the old message boards! Does that count?

Whatever

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Not to mention what the lead paint is doing to your concentration...