To the flash-movie creators

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know there are a few of you out there who have made flash movies with the Muppets and I was wondering a few things...

OK, first where do you get hosting from. I am in EARLY production on a project (actually pretty obsessed with the idea right now, and due to my perfectionist ways, it's probably gonna take over much of my free time... Grrrr) and am looking around for a host site, or some kind of cheap/ free web board to host it. It won't be in movie form, but more of Twisted Toyfare Theatre form since I'm not confident enough in my voice-over work...

Now secondly, I want to know what the legality issues might be... I'm trying to keep the themes very PG to PG13, with some very tongue in cheek adult content, and some updating of the attitudes (while still staying true, more or less, to the original characters) So I was wondering what, if any, doors could be slammed on me (hopefully none with bars) for producing this thing??? Again, the content is no worse than say, Pirates of the Carribean. While it has a Twisted Toyfare Theatre style and a bit of the raciness, it's not that hardcore.

Any help/ advice you could give would be awesome. Thanks guys!!! Normally I wouldn't be worried about legalities, but since Disney now owns this property... You get the idea. OK, talk to you later!