TO grail:

beaker

Reaction score
Im breaking my own rule to single out someone on MC through a thread, but this is a good one and a constructive one.

This is to Mike...AKA Grail...I had to have a similair talk to Jamie, which is good. Its healthy darnit!. You know I love you all.

This is excerpted from another thread from grail:

>>>and how dare you make broad statements about my "living in fanboy land". yes, i put on the appearance of a fanboy, but i can assure you that i am FIRMLY rooted in the real world. and there is no better way to cheese me off than to accuse me of being out of touch with reality. which is essentially what you just did<<<

Two things...Grail, you rederenced that I needed medication...so essentially your accusing me of implying the same thing you implied to me. Second, its silly becaus eyou no Im just as big a fanboy as you are.

furthermore, yes...there are a lot of people that are here for the figures. so what? they're here aren't they? those figures have brought the Muppets a higher profile<<<

Indeed, its quite nice the MC members has rose and the prominence of MC has rose as well. An interesting note...
4 years ago I made all sorts of threads asking where the heck the figures were. Thankfully 4 years later our wishes are here.

>>>the figures brought ME here, but look at where i'm posting right now. not the "ask Ken" thread, now is it?
<<<

Nope, great to see people brought in through figures, weezer, etc!

sure you'll have those that only come by to see certain threads, but how many of those people might just check out something else?<<<

That was what I was saying a month ago...some on here were saying it was all figures, and yeah I said jokingly about a stranglehold...but its all good. Its evolution baby. Sorry if we got off track there, you know by my previous posts and threads everything is all good and fun and right in this online thang'.

Anyways, TF Armada debuts tonight and us fellow fanboys expect a full report! Over in out

grail

Reaction score
i was not implying that you ACTUALLY needed medication...maybe i should have said "good stiff drink"...you seemed rather upset over something that you had to know was inevitable.

as for the rest, maybe i was a bit hasty before...and not all of what i said was directed at you, though it came out that way, and i apologize.

with any luck Armada is now in my VCR, and i can give an update after i watch it. one think i'm kinda worried about is that i think i heard Prime do a "call-out" in one of the commercials...this does not bode well...(a call-out is when they "call out" their attack as they do it...like in RiD) i also read something about Gary Chalk (Prime) not usually doing ADR, but signing on because David Kaye (Megatron) was doing it too...ADR = coming from Japan first. this limits the story already, as they have to fit within their story parameters...

Ernie101

Reaction score
ok i dont know what happened but im glad its over

beaker

Reaction score
>>>>i was not implying that you ACTUALLY needed medication...maybe i should have said "good stiff drink"...you seemed rather upset over something that you had to know was inevitable.<<<

I had a few Hooch's over the weekend(tho they say 5% alcohol), heh No Im feeling better.

as for the rest, maybe i was a bit hasty before...and not all of what i said was directed at you, though it came out that way, and i apologize.<<<

Hey, youre one of my fave newcomers on MC! Definately one of the pillars of the perfect zen balance of collecting/80's toy nostalgia and muppets on here^_^ Ive noticed Ive gotten into silly faux flames with some of my fave peopl eon here recently(you, jamie, luke, etc)

with any luck Armada is now in my VCR, and i can give an update after i watch it. one think i'm kinda worried about is that i think i heard Prime do a "call-out" in one of the commercials...this does not bode well...(a call-out is when they "call out" their attack as they do it...like in RiD) <<<

Hmmm, Im not surprised, if they try to incorporate elements from recent stuff. I havent heard anything on friday's premiere so itll be good to hear some thoughts. I think theres a TF Armada thread at the bottom of the General Discussion we can ressurrect.

...oh, and how in the heck could I be disshelveled by someone with referencesa to early 80's obscure tv show Great American Hero?

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Forum Fun

Now I'm going to get a stiff drink!

*takes out flask and looks around*

:cool: