To everyone in Hurricane Irma's path...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I hope you and your family will all stay safe during the storm. I am keeping you guys in my thoughts right now. :sympathy:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It is unsettling seeing all the cars evacuating. People driving to find safety. Even if they have to drive several states.
One would be lucky just to find food and water, let alone a hotel room.
How far will people have to go? Georgia? The Carolinas? Texas is still reeling from Harvey.

This Sunday our church is having a special prayer for everyone's safety. We're also taking two offerings. One for Harvey victims, and one for Irma.
Traveling mercies for all who have to leave their homes.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
America is up sh*t creek at the moment. It's so sad to see the richest country in the world suffering like this

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I might end up getting really strong winds just like when I went through Hurricane Matthew. Hoping no tornadoes won't form from the outer bands of the storm. Though I hope there won't be any damage because my family and I are moving to Pennsylvania later this month or the beginning of October.

My aunt and uncle who live in Florida are planning to ride out the storm which I think is a really bad idea! I just hope they know what they're doing.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My friend, who's a teacher, has family down in Florida and I am praying that they will be alright.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This is really saddening, especially from someone who lives in Texas, we're still just trying to wrap our heads around Harvey. I'm praying that the victims are able to rebuild and have peace of mind again. I also pray that as few lives are lost as possible. Hopefully i'll get to donate as soon as possible.
Apparently they had to temporarily shut down Disney World because of the weather.
Also, Cuba, a very poor country, was also hit by Irma. It'll probably be even harder for them to recover, so let's not forget about them.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi guys.
The hurricane is supposed to hit down here in FL. But thank goodness I don't live near the water. Otherwise I would have evacuated long ago. (I'm in central FL. ) and we were told we didn't have to evacuate.