TMX Ernie!

matleo

Reaction score
Foget that man, when are they gonna make a TMX Count Von Count!! Now THAT would be awesome!!!

--Matt

CoOKiE

Reaction score
They made Tickle Me Cookie Monster... so why wouldn't they think to make a TMX Cookie? Or maybe they are thinkin about it.. who knows...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I'd LOVE a TMX Ernie if they released it here. Or a Tickle me Bert.

Foget that man, when are they gonna make a TMX Count Von Count!! Now THAT would be awesome!!!

--Matt
That would be cool.

"That's ONE! One laugh! That's TWO! Two laughs! That's THREE! Three LAUGHS! AH HA HA HA!"

I'm still holding out for a Tickle me Oscar:

"For Cryin' out lud! Cut dat out!"

"I bet you think yer making me laugh! But the joke's on you! I'm not even Ticklish!"

"SCRAM!"

anytimepally

Reaction score
matleo said:

--Matt
I would totally buy that!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I would so buy a Tickle Me Count, SO COOL!!! But anyway, my brother said that he was watching the news and they mentioned more "Tickle Me" character dolls coming soon.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Hmm...... if there were a Zoey TMX it would go good with Elmo. I'm still waiting for the one that can sing to your own music! :goofy:

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Hmm...... if there were a Zoey TMX it would go good with Elmo. I'm still waiting for the one that can sing to your own music! :goofy: