" TMTM" Question???????

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
The Muppets are awesome and timeless, and most of their movies are great! In fact, I just discovered something about "Muppets Take Manhattan". At the beginning of the movie, when the Muppets have just finished up their floorshow, Animal starts chasing a woman. But he's not just screaming or yelling "WOMAN!", he's yelling out "CLOCKWORK ORANGE! CLOCKWORK ORANGE!". I guess this implies that Animal wants to violate that woman he's chasing. I knew that the Muppets kicked arse, but now due to this joke, they kick even more so! Long live Jim Henson!
some one posted this but i think there wrong can someone help me

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That's definately wrong. He definately says 'Woman', because he does a take to the camera and adds an extra 'Womaaan!' We would remember if Animal said something with that many syllables.

getup

Reaction score
hahaha, that is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. that made me laugh though. lol...silly people

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
yeah i killed him at another site for that . i just didn't have my DVD on me at the time

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*falls on floor laughing* Ok, whoever posted that must not have been to bright. I mean, its so obvious he says "woman".

Brinatello

Reaction score
Oh, no, it was definitely "WO-MAN!" the whole time! :big_grin: