TMTM on ABC Family

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
Just a note. This Friday night at 8:00 PM on ABC Family, they will be showing The Muppets Take Manhattan. That's all.

Jackie

Reaction score
I love your sig! Jerry Nelson at his best!!! LOL!!!!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Thanks for the news!

BTW, that is Jerry @ his best. Along with, "Well, she ain't so tight no more!" LOL

- Billy :cool:

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Hmmmmm i don't know here!

Hmmm i don't know a nother Muppet movie on a Disney owned channel??? Somthing VEARY fishy here, or is it just me again?? LOL:big_grin: :confused: :stick_out_tongue:

Thog

Reaction score
I would say it's just you.

Muppets1985

Reaction score
LOL okay!! :smile:

LOL ha ha ha ha ha...Okay LOL good b/c I waz begining to wonder here!? LOL

latter... LOL:stick_out_tongue: :smile:

Struble

Reaction score
Re: Hmmmmm i don't know here!

Originally posted by Muppets1985
Hmmm i don't know a nother Muppet movie on a Disney owned channel??? Somthing VEARY fishy here, or is it just me again??
Yeah, it's just you. Any company could license to show the movies. If HBO decided to show a couple of Muppet movies in a few months, you wouldn't expect Jim Henson to be followed by "A Home Box Office Company," now would ya?

The program directors at the Disney Channel and ABC Family just recognize a good quality family brand when they see it.

Sh.

Thog

Reaction score
I wouldn't count on Disney buying The Muppets. Disney isn't in a very good state right now. Sources say that Eisner probably won't last the rest of the year with the company.

dan

Muppets1985

Reaction score
OMG!!!

Originally posted by Thog
I wouldn't count on Disney buying The Muppets. Disney isn't in a very good state right now. Sources say that Eisner probably won't last the rest of the year with the company.

dan

I really DO HOPE (sorry Walt for saying this...) But I really do HOPE that Disney gets Eisner's A$$ OUT of there b/f he does MORE damige!!! :mad:

LOL ok I fell better:stick_out_tongue: :big_grin: :smile: :smile: ....

latter...