TMS with Connie Stevens

anathema

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm searching for a PAL copy of the opening shot (the zoom in to the TMS logo) from this episode. I'd prefer one with no on-screen logos, subtitles, etc, but so long as the top-right corner is clear of these, it'll do nicely :smile:

If anyone can help, please drop me an email. Thanks!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi Alex

How come you need that piece of footage :confused:

See ya :wink:

MuppetDanny

anathema

Reaction score
:big_grin:

I have a copy of the shot with the Disney Channel logo in the top-right corner. If I can get hold of a copy with nothing in that corner, I can matte the two together to create a clean version of the shot...

Method to my madness, there is!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Fair enough, but what about the rest of the episode carrying the logo?

Also where did the shows came from?, were there from in the UK Disney Channel or US Disney Channel? :smile:

Later

MuppetDanny

anathema

Reaction score
The rest of the show (apart from the end credits) is a high-grade digital recording with no onscreen graphics. The end credits, being a standard sequence of shots, were matted out using the credit roll from another show. This leaves the opening shot as literally the only piece of footage with an onscreen logo...terribly annoying!

The Disney Channel recordings originated in Australia, so they're nice PAL copies :smile:

anathema

Reaction score
The chap's in the US, right? Due to the way they work, I can't use standards-converted copies :-( Nevertheless, thanks for the info! I'll drop him a line anyway...