OK, now the votes are:

Juliet Prowse - 1

Vincent Price - 3

Florence Henderson - 1

Ethel Merman - 1

Paul Williams - 2

Joel Grey - 3

Candice Bergen - 1

My second vote: Rita Moreno, because she won an emmy for her episode. According to Brian Henson in his intros, he said Rita is one of his all-time favorite guest stars.

D

Dil

Keep GOING! Can you please keep going? I'm tired of you being lazy from my game.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Im tired of you being annoying urging PEOPLE TO POST! ITS ANNOYING! STOP IT! ITS NOT HELPING! I am making it loud and clear.... gosh this is so annoying. :rolleyes:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Thats a dumb excuse man. You dont listen to people, were trying to help you, but you keep re-announcing it. Thats why NO ONE POSTS IN HERE because you PUSH PEOPLE.

Thats why people dont post when you PUSH THEM, and its annoying. Thats no way to attract people, that just makes them go away and not post. So please STOP doing this and people will post.

D

Dil

I'm sorry, everybody.
I just got excited.

Are you just gonna give up and forget all about this game and be done with it and not be finished?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

What's wrong with you?! People will come and play, I'm sure, but you don't have to keep bumping and trolling. Let it go, unless it's a vital part of your survival to have people talking about it every second of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.