TMS outline with Marion Ross!

P

Princeton

The Muppet Show with Marion Ross
STYLE: 4TH SEASON (CIRCA DUDLEY MOORE EP)

Cold Opening

Scooter(knocks on door)- Marion Ross? Marion Ross? 15 seconds to curtain, Ms. Ross.

Marion(brushing hair)- Thank you, Scooter. My, my, Scooter, you sure are a cute one. Do you have any older brothers at home? (smiles and winks).

Scooter(blushes)- Well, yes, I have one older brother who isn't married.

Opening Theme

Gonzo- blows trumpet, "Happy Days" theme comes out.

Opening Number- Swedish Chef bakes muffins and sings "Blueberry Hill".

Backstage- Electric Mayhem searches through a big pile of black leather jackets trying to find their right size before the next musical number which they are already late for.

Sketch- Inside of Fozzie's Diner, there are two booths. In one booth sits Marion, Kermit, and Rowlf. In the other booth sits Gonzo, Piggy, and Camilla. Naturally, Piggy is jealous about Kermit and Marion sitting together. In fact, she very loudly makes comments about older women dating younger frogs. Rowlf orders pork chops and Piggy attacks him. Gonzo orders frog legs, Marion hits him with a pickled pig's foot, and Piggy faints. Then, a large food fight ensues.

UK Skit- Electric Mayhem, wearing their leather jackets, sing "Leader Of The Pack".

Backstage- Everyone from the Diner sketch is cleaning themselves off, and the Electric Mayhem rides through on their motorcycles.

Muppet Sports- Lava Flinging.

Closing Number- Marion sings "My Boyfriend's Back" to a picture of Kermit when Piggy walks in and they start fighting over the picture.

Closing Theme

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That was a terrific outline, Prinston. Who would ever think that there would be competition between Piggy and Marian? She's not exactly young, you know. The whole thing was hilarious.