TMS Outline:Frank Sintara

kathy26

Reaction score
here is my second outline with Frank Sintara i want to give thanks to Gorgon Heap for helping me with it so for your approval here it is
TMS Outline:Frank Sintara
Style:Fifth Season (Circa Roger Moore Episode)
?
Songs included in this episode are:Convoy,Strangers on a Train,Three Coins in the Fountain,Ring-A-Ding-Ding and My Way

Cold Opening: Pops comments that Frank was part of The Rat Pack, and then Rizzo and the other rats show up, pleased to be "reunited" with Frank

Introduction:Kermit introduces the pigs on Convoys

Opening Number: Convoy Pigs sing Convoy

Backstage:The Mob wants to speak to Kermit about the theater

Introduction:Kermit introduces Frank Sintara on a train

Guest Star Spot: Frank sings Strangers on a Train with some masked Whatnots while trying to sneak Miss Piggy onboard.

Backtstage:The Mob Boss wants to use the Muppet theater but Kermit Refuses to give up his theater

Vet's Hospital:A Convoy Pig is the patient

Uk Spot:The Muppet Orchestra performs Three Coins in the Fountain

Song:Frank and the EM performs Ring-A-Ding-Ding in the Bandstand Set

Backstage:Fozzie,Scooter,Gonzo,and the rest of the muppets are worry they lose their theater to the Mob

Muppet Sports:Cow Lifting

Backstage:The Mob Boss comes back and wants an answer Kermit Says no so the Mob Boss give him a one more idea if he can sing with Frank in the closing number Kermit says Yes

Introduction:Kermit introduces the closing number

Closing Number:Frank sings My Way with the Mob

Goodnights:Frank,Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie, Gonzo,Convoy Pig,A Cow,Rizzo, and mob members all gather in front of the curtain

Comments are Welcome

Last edited: