TMS Outline:Eartha Kitt

kathy26

Reaction score
hi I was thinking that maybe if the Muppet Show is coming back on TV, I think a perfect special guest will be Eartha Kitt

Cold Opening:

Curtain:

Opening Number:

Backstage:

Eartha's first number:

Backstage:

At The Dance:

Uk Spot:

Dressing Room:

Swedish Chef:

Vet's Hospital:

Backstage:

Eartha's final number:

Goodnights:

so any sugguestions?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cold opening: Scooter or Pops or whatever announces their usual, only to discover a long line of cats waiting desperately to see the guest star. They practically melt as they describe her as "purrfect".

I could see Camilla singing "Where is my man" as the opening number. LOL... After all, Piggy would be too obvious.

General backstage plot: Piggy and other female cast members are trying to get advice on how to woo men for Valentine's. The first bit would have Piggy and Eartha Kitt start trying to one-up their advice and talents, which would lead to EK's first number, "Santa Baby", after which Piggy would claim her version is better.

Swedish Chef: Emperor's New Groove parody, with Kitt and Chef cooking up different potions and transforming all kinds of things. :big_grin: Kitt, for extra fun, would be dressed as Lab-coat Yzma.

Vet's Hospital: Lovesick cats (and one bat)

kathy26

Reaction score
wow those are good sugguestion say would you mind helping me with episode i'll do the first half with your sugguestions and you can do second half please would you mind helping me please?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
If I do help, it'll have to be after Monday. Stupid final exam ....