TMS outline- Cass Elliott!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
How about adding Miss Kitty to the goodnights?

Besides, he never appeared in the goodnights in actual episodes anyway.
Another time, I promise.

TotallySpiesFan said:
Are you still working on outlines with Leon Redbone and John Ritter?
They've once again taken a backseat to some other outlines I'm more interested in completing at the present time (see below).

Princeton said:
Well, gosh, Dave, I was beginning to think you forgot about us!:wink: The whole thing was great! And, as always (to heighten my anticipation), who will your next outline feature?
Right now I'm working on four Season Four style outlines, oddly enough all featuring male recording artists. There's one in particular that I'm the most jazzed up about and most look forward to finishing, one of my favorite recording artists and one I grew up listening to besides. I'll give you a hint:

"The leader of the band is tired
And is eyes are growin' old,
But his blood runs through my instrument,
And his song is in my soul..."

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Gorgon, when are you going to make future TMS outlines that contain "Guest Star Gags" (Season 1 Only), non-musical UK Spots, Season 1 Muppet News sketches without guest stars, and Panel Discussion spots where guest stars play themselves?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
Gorgon, when are you going to make future TMS outlines that contain "Guest Star Gags" (Season 1 Only), non-musical UK Spots, Season 1 Muppet News sketches without guest stars, and Panel Discussion spots where guest stars play themselves?
Well, for starters, I don't really do non-musical UK Spots. There weren't that many of them, and in truth I REALLY prefer the ones that were musical. For the most part, I don't care for non-musical UK Spots. So the answer to that part of your question is probably never.

I've thought about doing "Guest Star Gags" but usually I have something else in mind for the outline that's more interesting. I may yet do one, I've got a few Season One outlines in the works.

I did do Panel Discussion in which Burl Ives played himself. In my upcoming Abe Burrows outline (whenever I finish it, don't hold me to a date), I may do another such Panel Discussion in which Abe plays himself. Still debating, as I may do a Talk Spot instead seeing as Abe was the sort of person who was perhaps most heavily featured in the talk format. Still working the whole thing out.

As for Season One Muppet News sketches without guest stars, haven't thought about it, don't know the answer at present. I suppose I could do one in the aforementioned Abe Burrows outline.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow....

I honestly felt like I was watching this for real for a moment there. I mean, give the dialogue, and you'd honestly have a real working Muppet Show!!! This is postively amazing!! I need to read your other outlines too.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
I did do Panel Discussion in which Burl Ives played himself. In my upcoming Abe Burrows outline (whenever I finish it, don't hold me to a date), I may do another such Panel Discussion in which Abe plays himself. Still debating, as I may do a Talk Spot instead seeing as Abe was the sort of person who was perhaps most heavily featured in the talk format. Still working the whole thing out.

As for Season One Muppet News sketches without guest stars, haven't thought about it, don't know the answer at present. I suppose I could do one in the aforementioned Abe Burrows outline.
What season does the Abe Burrows outline take place at...Season 1?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
What season does the Abe Burrows outline take place at...Season 1?
That's the plan, Fan.

Leyla

Reaction score
I once spent a fair chunk of time just reading through all your fan fiction, and I really enjoyed them. You're a great writer, and it's nice to know you're still out there! Also, Gorgon Heap is fun and I like your avatar.

Leyla

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes Dave Gorgon Heap is fun. I wish he'd been given just as big a starring role in TMS season one as Big Mean Carl had in MT.

And yes I think of all the outline fan fics I think you are definitely the best. In fact it was really you who most inspired me to write my own and I hope one day I'll have many like you in friendly competition.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I just found the exact post where Philip Kippel suggested that I use Taminella & Svengali in an "At the Dance" sketch (in the thread for my TMS Ed Wynn script). Thanks again, Philip!

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Funny. Cass Elliot makes an appearance on one the Scooby Doo series.