TMS Outline by Rowlf + Buster

Rowlf+Buster

Reaction score
Okay This is gonna be my first (of hopefully many) TMS outlines, but mine are gonna be a little different...lazy BUT different...Seriously though I'm putting a heck of alot of work into these....REMAKES! Yeh it's an idea I had I wanted to make an outline but I also wanted to update the old shows. Of coarse there are a few changes I have thought of but can't really put on the outline such as, backstage is a little cramped and there are always lots of muppets walking about and stuff...and...thats it really. So I'm gonna start at the start and do somthing a little strange I'm gonna kind of combine the 1st ep. and S&V so it may be a little...strange.
Anywayz without further ado.... :crazy: .....

Rowlf+Buster

Reaction score
Cold Opening-Backstage:Everybody is gathered around Kermit who announces that this is their very first show and if it works they will get a regular weekly show, also the owner of the theatre and his Nephew are gonna be watching. and last he says, DON'T PANIC of coarse everybody does.

Opening theme

Onstage: Kermit gives a warm welcome and Introduces himself, he goes into a bit of a monolouge-y sort of thing and introduces Mahna Mahna, He is also aquainted to Statler and Waldorf for the first time.

Song:Mahna Mahna- The familiar act where 2 snowths try and do a jazzy melody but are interupted by Mahna Mahna shouting his name.

Backstage: cut to backstage Mahna Mahna can still be heard on stage, all the core characters ask for parts on the show Kermit is bombarded by acts, enter Miss Piggy out of her dressing room (shared of coarse) and also enter a squashed bean bunny, She is refused a big solo act and schemes whispering something to Beau.

Song: Mahna Mahna is stil on stage but the curtains close and open again reaveling a lavish set of a ballroom type thing wit a red carpet crystal chandaliers, Piggy Karate chops Mahna Mahna and co off stage and does her renditition of the song...this of coarse ends with everyone pulling her offstage.

Sketch: Mount Rushmore. Just a cheap gag section really where the statues tell jokes that George Washington dosnt get.

Sketch: Clueless Morgan and Polly Lobster. A sort of Abbot and costello sketch.

Backstage:Kermit sorts out the rest of the show, argues with Piggy, reasons with Fozzie, tries to get everyone to their dressing rooms with help from rizzo.

Sketch: Swedish Chef- Submarine Sandwich (literally)

Song: Electric Mayhem-Another one bites the dust- Animal is replaced by Crazy Harry halfway through the song and every time he hits a drum he sets of an explosion.

Backstage: Sam and Pepe play checkers after he is defeaten he runs away from the chorus of taunting, Scooter enters from the audience and demands a tour of the theatre and Fozzie gets the short straw. The first of the Sins arrive aswell (for the deadly sins paegent)

Song: Clifford brings a little hipness to the show and performs a terrible rap Gonzo wrote but manages to pull it off with his ubercoolness.

(at the end of the commercial break there is a spoof advert by the muppets this time it's Lew Zealand and his boomerang fish.)

Uk. Spot song: Suspicious minds: Johnny and the 3 elvises perform this and have Sal, Bunsen, and Beaker as backing singers, Beaker gets a little carried.

Onstage: Fozzie does a Monolouge.

Backstage: Fozzie continues the Scooter tour and introduces him to all the muppets. Sam is defeated by Rizzo at a game of cards. Gonzo takes a call ordering a 8th sin for the pageant and orders a cow for company meanwhile Kermit fens of some Penguins outside in the park who want to be in the show...When they get ugly Piggy steps in.

At the Dance- Same old Same old- but the people in it are characters like Rowlf and Link and Nigel!!! so they get parts in a show they otherwise wouldnt be in very much. what with all the new characters.

Onstage: Gonzo and his lovely assistant Rizzo the rat welcome us tho their theater of things, Gonzo asks Rizzo to pick out somethings (he picks a tyre a violin and a music book) Gonzo performs an act (FLIGHT OF THE BUMBLEBEES whilst and at the same time eating a whole rubber tyre.

MONSTER SKETCH

Two Heaps, tarantula like monsters talking in gibberish, interupt their sleep to club each other before napping again. Another two long-nosed creatures with their own nonsensical (but Refined English sounding) language curiously examine the monsters.

The monsters aren't too taken with the interuption and mock the long-nosed creatures. Undeterred, the male taps the monsters irritatingly with his nose probing "COO PAR DOO?" which earns him a harsh club beating by the monsters, completly twisting up his nose. As the alarmed female runs off after the humilated male, the monsters laugh and mock their language.

Backstage: Piggy rants about how famous shees gonna be, Animal goes on a rampage and Sam is once again beaten at chess by Bunsen Honeydew, and rowlf tunes his piano. Some more sins arrive.

Film Review: Kermit reviews and shows clips of Pigs in Space the Movie.

Backstage-Kermit beats Sam at scrabble but only thanks to pepe's "dictionary"

Song: Temptation-Kermit conducts a chorus of many many muppets including all the minor ones and all the major ones and Piggy makes it clear to everyone how much she loves her frog.

Finale: Sins Pageant- Kermit starts to announce the winner after all the sins introduce themselves. But the time is out. A Huge Riot Ensues!

End

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, this is remarkably good. A re-make of the Muppet show. Cool!

I like how you have replaced some of the whatnots with regulars, but, I would have liked at least a little of Nigel.

Rowlf+Buster

Reaction score
Sorry about not putting Nigel in Beau but there are alot of background characters and he could be one of them, thanks fo sayin it was good.
I might go and slip a bit of Nigel in actually hmmmmm..... :wink:

BTW I think this should be an hour special y'know cos its the first ep and there is alot on there.
The next episode is coming right up! :big_grin: