TMS-guest starring Bowzer-Season 3

Katzi428

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I've only read the first part so far, but I love it so far, Kathy! You really know how to write comedy. I look forward to more.
Thanks Bryan.I intended to have Part 1) (from the beginning-where the Chef got stuck in the gooey cake batter) to Part 2 (the commotion backstage where Gonzo & the Swedish Chef got stuck together-the end of the show)together but it didn't get "Stickied" on time. Oh well...these things happen.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I agree Kathy. You should write more. It is great and the more you practice I'm positive the better you'll get at it.
Thanks Marty :smile: Hopefully I'll come up with another fan fic sooner or later.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I think this was a lovely job, and I think Bowser is a good choice for a guest star. (Love Sha Na Na) I find writing this sort of half-script, half-outline all difficult. I'm impressed with your first effort. When you're ready, hit us with another one!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ooh! Kathy WOW!! It's very very funny, and very very well written! I like it a lot! And apparently so do the mods, it's become a sticky! Congrats Kath! (((HUGS)))

Katzi428

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Ooh! Kathy WOW!! It's very very funny, and very very well written! I like it a lot! And apparently so do the mods, it's become a sticky! Congrats Kath! (((HUGS)))
Thanks Ry!(((HUGS)))) Actually I need to be honest. I was sort of running out of ideas a few days ago & this was sinking lower & lower to the bottom before I could do anything with it. So I asked Kevin to sticky it.
Now that it's done I'll ask him to unsticky it. I'm glad you liked it!:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Thanks Ry!(((HUGS)))) Actually I need to be honest. I was sort of running out of ideas a few days ago & this was sinking lower & lower to the bottom before I could do anything with it. So I asked Kevin to sticky it.
Now that it's done I'll ask him to unsticky it. I'm glad you liked it!:smile:
I think it's totally cool to have a sticky! Like a badge of honor! Hehe, (((HUGS))) back to you Kath!:zany:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hey Kathy. I was looking at this again and I realized my favourite part was Bowser helping Gonzo and the Swedish Chef get unstuck. I could see them flying through the air in my mind. What more fitting place for Gonzo to land than in the box with Statler and Waldorf?:big_grin:

And the whole running gag with the doggies and Bowser's name is excellent. I loved how Rowlf formed a special bonding with Bowser over the piano. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You know what would be really perfect Kathy?

A closing Statler and Waldorf gag relating somehow to dogs. Maybe even using Bowser's name.

I must admit my own mind is a complete blank as to any suggestions to make. It's hard but something may come to you if you think carefully about it. :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
VERY cute! :smile: I could easily picture all of it, and Bowser would make a great guest star! (YES of course I remember Sha Na Na...although the only one of their songs I recall enough of to sing is "Get a Job.")

The not-a-dog gag is funny. I think you could even have put several MORE of them all through the show and it would still be funny. I love running gags, though!

Write another soon. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
VERY cute! :smile: I could easily picture all of it, and Bowser would make a great guest star! (YES of course I remember Sha Na Na...although the only one of their songs I recall enough of to sing is "Get a Job.")

The not-a-dog gag is funny. I think you could even have put several MORE of them all through the show and it would still be funny. I love running gags, though!

Write another soon. :smile:
Glad you enjoyed it so much!