Timmy's Treats Hold-Up

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In The Muppets Character Encyclopedia, it is said that Timmy Monster has retired from show business and opened his own bakery, Timmy's Treats. This is a fan fic involving that place.

Chapter 1

It was a typical day at Timmy's Treats. Business was typical - the place got just enough customers for Timmy to pay the rent each month. Business would be better if the food was better and/or if the prices were lower.

"This organic banana pie and this banana soft drink are both terrible!", complained Sal, "I can't believe I pay 13 dollars for all this. But this is the only bakery in town where I can get this stuff."

"And since I'm the entertainment you get a discount", said Johnny Fiama.

"We need to get you more gigs at places that serve better organic pies and soft drinks", said Sal.

Timmy counted his money.

"Well, I have enough to pay the rent", said Timmy, "and sooner than usual, too!"

But then a loud crash was heard.

"And now I'm going to have to spend money to repair something again", sighed Timmy.

Sweetums and Thog had entered the bakery - Thog crashed through the small doorway.

"That always happens whenever I come in here", said Thog.

"Why does Timmy always repair the walls around the door?", asked Sweetums, "I wouldn't have to push you through so much if he just kept the damage there."

"Sweetums! Thog! It's so nice to see you again!", said Timmy, who then looked at the broken doorway, "but it's not so nice to see you again, broken doorway."

Lenny the Lizard was about to eat a muffin, which had a worm crawling out.

"Oh, yummy!", said Lenny, who pulled on the worm, which kept growing longer, until the muffin showed its eyes and large mouth full of fangs.

"Oh no", said Lenny, "Not again!"

And then the muffin ate Lenny whole... And spit him out.

"Bluck!", growled the muffin, "I spent 20 dollars for this???"

Droop had some soybean soup.

"This soybean soup makes me sad", said Droop, "I should have ordered the crumb soup."

"Hey, there's a fly in my bagel!", complained Bill, "I specifically wanted a gnat!"

"Well, times are tough", said Timmy.

"You can say that again!", said a robber with a brown mask on his face and a gun in your hand, "This is a stick-up!"

"Wh--- What do you want?", asked Timmy.

"All your money", said the robber.

"But I need that for the rent", said Timmy.

"Uh, I am the landlord", said the robber, "I had you fooled, didn't I?"

Timmy laughed, "Oh, yeah! I'll give you the money."

Sweetums then pulled the robbers mask off, revealing a bird-like face.

"Wait a minute, you're not my landlord!", said Timmy.

"Giimmie the money or I'll shoot!", said the robber.

"Okay, don't get any funny ideas", said Timmy as he went to get the money.

"Oh, I've got funny ideas", said the robber, "I write fan fiction once a week!"

Timmy ran back.

"Here's the money", said Timmy.

The robber took it and ran off.

"What do we do now?", asked Timmy.

"What do you mean 'we'?", asked Sweetums.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 2

"Well, there's only one thing to do now", said Timmy, "raise the prices."

"NO!", shouted everybody.

"What else can I do besides raise the dough?", asked Timmy.

"We can, uh, we can file a police report!", said Sal.

"A police report?", asked Timmy, "Isn't that a bit too modern?"

But Timmy did eventually call the police.

"Okay, what did the robber look like?", asked a police officer.

"He had a bird-like head", said Timmy, "and I think his feathers were blue and black."

"No", said Sweetums, "They were white and gold!"

"No", said Thog, "I'm pretty sure they were definitely orange and green!"

"Were his feathers used to make a certain dress?", asked the officer. "If I don't get my money back soon", said Timmy, "I'll have to raise some dough."

"If you ask me", said Statler, "You should make the food better!"

Statler and Waldorf then laughed, and everyone but Timmy joined in the laughter, Timmy unamused.

"Well, if nobody can agree on the robber's feather colors, this case is hopeless", said the officer.

"It's not a case", said Timmy, "it's a bakery!"

But then Timmy remembered something.

"Now that I think of it... I've seen that robber several times before. He eats here a lot."

"I don't know why anybody would eat here a lot", said Waldorf.

"Yeah, the food is too terrible and overpriced", said Statler.

"But most of the same customers keep coming back", said Timmy.... "And I've noticed that there's a lot of negativity here compared to other places."

"And you say you've seen him here a lot?", asked the officer.

"Yes", said Timmy.

"Maybe it's the food that causes negative behavior", said the officer, "maybe the robber ate so much of it that it made him a criminal. We should have the health inspector check on the food and make sure it doesn't cause crime."

"I just happen to be here already", said the health inspector, "and I just happen to have my material gear with me. Let me check on that food".

"Oh, okay", said a reluctant Timmy.

They went into the kitchen, only to find that all of the food is missing.

"Wait, we just had food back here", said Timmy, "what happened?"

"Maybe you just ran out", said Thog.

"No, that never happens here", said Timmy.

"I'm not surprised", said the inspector.

"I put all the money in a bag", said Timmy, "could... Could I have actually put the food in the back instead of the money?"

Timmy opened the cash register, but it was empty.

"The money's missing", said Timmy, "I definitely put money in that bag."

"I don't think you were really robbed", said the inspector.

"Why not?", asked Timmy.

"Yeah", said Sweetums, "there's a lot of witnesses."

"But I just found a penny on the floor", said the health inspector, "why would a penny be on the floor if you gave him all your money?"

"Well, uh....", said Timmy.

"Until the robber is caught, this bakery is shut down!", said the health inspector.

"Wise move", said the officer.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 3

Timmy, Sweetums, and Thog were all outside of the now-closed bakery, all sad.

"What should we do now, Timmy?", asked Thog.

"I don't know", said Timmy, "I'm not used to starring in my own story, not even a fan fic."

"I know!", said Sweetums, "we can form a detective agency. We'll work together and find the criminal!"

"That' sounds like a great plan!", said Timmy, "and we can solve other mysteries, we can make as much as what was stolen..."

"You can even close the bakery and become a detective full-time", said Thog.

"We can charge, oh, how about 20 dollars a case?", said Timmy.

"Sounds great", said Sweetums, "but since it's your case, you'll have to pay us."

"D'oh!", said Timmy.

Timmy kicked a trash can in anger... and found a twenty dollar bill underneath.

"Oh, wow!", said Timmy, picking up the 20, "Here you go, let's solve this case!"

"I've heard that the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime", said Thog, "so maybe we should just stay around the bakery until he comes back?"

So they waited... and waited... and waited..... And then they all fell asleep waiting. Timmy eventually woke up, with an envelope in his hand.

"Hey, Sweetums! Thog! I think I've got a clue!"

Timmy opened it.

"Dear Mr. Timmy Monster, you are a day late on paying rent on your bakery. Unless I get the money by 8PM, I'm going to have to evict you from your business. Sincerely, your landlord."

Sweetums then noticed a message in his hand.

"Hey, I got a letter as well!", said Sweetums, "I hope it's not an eviction notice."

Sweetums read the letter, "if you want info on the criminal, come on down to 312 Creek Palace at 1AM on March 12. Don't tell the cops, or you won't get your information. The door will be unlocked."

So they went there at the location.

"Hello!", said Timmy, "we're here. Where's the information?"

"We didn't tell the cops", said Thog.

The lights went out, the doors suddenly shut, and then a spotlight appeared. It was the robber.

"Hello, friends", said the robber.

"If we're your friends", said Timmy, "why did you rob me?"

"Because you overcharge for bad food", said the robber, "I had to rob back all of the money I had to pay you."

"I guess the moral of this story is to not overcharge on bad food", said Thog.

"And I purposely dropped one penny so that the cops won't believe your story", said the robber.

"Let's get him!", shouted Sweetums.

They all ran... And fell through a hole in the floor, though Thog got stuck due to his size.

"I also called the cops and told them you were breaking an entering", said the robber, who then broke a door apart and through it a little past him so that it would look like they broke in, "I have a fake identity owning this place, the government thinks that the 'owner' is on vacation, and you'll be arrested!"

The robber then ran off.

Down in the basement, while Thog's body was blocking the hole, Sweetums and Timmy tried to get out through the door, but it was locked.

"Wow, he thought of everything!", said Sweetums.

"Let's break it down", said Timmy.

"What?", asked Sweetums, "and be arrested for breaking another entering?"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 4

"Well, there's one way to get out of here without breaking down the door", said Timmy, "we must find the key!"

"How do you know that the key is in there?", asked Sweetums.

"I don't", said Timmy, "I was going to use my detective skills to find the key, as soon as somebody pays me 20 dollars."

Hey!", shouted Thog, who was still stuck, "they've captured the criminal."

Indeed, upstairs, the robber had been captured by the cops.

"But how'd you know it was me?", asked the robber.

"We were outside the factory and heard you talking about your plans to frame them", said one cop.

"Curses!", said the robber, "Foiled... uh, for the first time!"

"Somebody get that fat monster out of the hole!", said another cop.

A team of cops went downstairs to break the door and save Timmy and Sweetums.

"You all just broke an entering", said Timmy.

"Yeah", said Sweetums.

Soon, Timmy, Sweetums, and Thog were all out of the building.

"Well, that case was solved", said Sweetums.

"Thanks to us", said Thog.

"Actually", said an officer, "it was solved thanks to us police officers being at the right place at the right time, and thanks to the robber talking about his plans outloud. You detectives know nothing."

As some of the cops were bringing the robber to a police car...

"So, what color are you, anyway?"

"Are you blue and gray?"

"Are you pink and red?"

"Are you gold and lime?"

"I'm turquoise and beige", said the robber.

The next day, Timmy's Treats was open again, and filled with customers who were happy to be there.

"Wow, business sure has gone up since I decided to lower prices and buy a decent cookbook", said Timmy.

"Hey, Timmy, I want more!", shouted Doglion.

""Me too!", shouted Carl.

"This food is great", said Johnny Fiama.

"The banana pie and soft drinks are a lot better now", said Sal.

The End

kathy26

Reaction score
Who perform these characters
Timmy Monster
Lenny The Lizard
The Muffin
The Robber
The Cops

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Who perform these characters
Timmy Monster Steve Whitmire (using the same voice he used for Timmy in the Carol Channing episode)
Lenny The Lizard Brian Henson
The Muffin Matt Vogel
The Robber Bill Baretta
The Cops The first cop (in chapter 2) is a live actor, but the rest are Brian Henson, Steve Whitmire, Tyler Bunch, and Peter Linz
And you forgot about the health inspector, who is Dave Goelz.