Time for love

miss muppet

Reaction score
it had been a year since piggy had gone to war. To every one it was crazy but to kermit it wasn't. But why would the diva join the army ? Let's just say something changed her a certain thing ( frog ) changed her but it will all be explained in this story.

It was a normal friday morning kermit sat in his chair going over the post until " guys its a letter from piggy ! " He cried shannon , pepe , jaz. And fozzie entered " wha ? " Shannon yawned " piggy sent us a letter " he cheered. Jaz and fozzie sat down. Shannon perched up against th table and pepe fell to sleep. Shannon rolled her eyes. Slowly kermit opened the letter it read

Dear sir madam

I am afraid to inform you that miss piggy has been missing in action. We tried to find her but failed we shall inform you of any more news

Yours scincerly imperial office

Kermit looked up tears in his eyes shannon hugged him " don't worry kermit " she said soothingly. Jaz hugged fozzie and cried. How as he going to tell the others " kermit do you want me to tell the others ? " Shannon asked kermit nodded. Shannon scooped pepe up and walked out " hey kermit are you okay buddy ? " Fozzie asked holding jaz " come on pal let's go and see how shannon tells the others " he smiled helping jaz up and taking them both outside. Shannon stood on the banister " okay guys listen up " she began " miss piggy is missing in action so please be nice to kermit all we can do now is hope and prey she will be found " shannon said looking down at the sleeping prawn in her arms. Everyone looked down " sorry kerm" rowlf said. Kermit nodded suddenly the phone rang jaz ran over " hello ? " She said sweetly " ah yes hello it the imperial office I'm afrad that the letter we sent was supposed to be sent a month ago but good news miss piggy has been found there was only a few injures but she should be healthy within a month " the man said happily then hung up. Jaz went wide eyed " she's been found ! " She screamed waking pepe up who jumped out of his skin " shannon giggled " but how ? " Kermit asked " the letter that was sent off was late she's been found guys ! " Jaz cheered along with every one else. Shannon hugged pepe tightly " don't suffocate me ohkay " pepe chuckled shannon laughed and let him go.

A month later ............................

Kermit sat happily in his desk chair staring down at the picture of piggy in her uniform smiling sweetly " hey kermit wanna come and watch a horror film with us ? " Shannon asked fiddling with her dress " uh okay " he smiled standing up and walking to the crowd seated on the floor. Shannon sat next to pepe and rested her head on his shoulder kermit sat next to fozzie and jaz. Five minuets into the film every one was screaming jaz hid behind fozzie and pepe cuddled shannon. The door opened in the film " wow its like surround sound ! " Sam said. There was another silence " hi guys ! " Piggy yelled. Everyone screamed then turned to face piggy who stood there hold her bag over her shoulder. Everyone jumped up " piggy ! " They yelled piggy smiled " hello every one " she said sweetly

miss muppet

Reaction score
"Welcome home piggy " everyone smiled holding up there glasses " thank vous very much " she smiled sitting down. Suddenly shannon burst through the front door with pepe " well tell them later " shannon smiled pepe nodded and sat at the table. after dinner jaz and fozzie sat in the living room with shannon " guys I have news " shannon smiled " what ? " They chorused " I'm pregnant " shannon said patting her flat stomach . Jaz smiled " congratulations !! " She yelled ! " Wow little pepe's " fozzie smiled. Shannon smiled. Pepe came down and sat next to shannon " I know its early but any name ideas ? " Jaz asked " yes we both decided on pippa" shannon smiled. " That's a good name " fozzie smiled " thanks " shannon smiled again.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh, I love it!!!
Piggy in the army... pure genius.
More please!

P.S. Hiding behind Fozzie? We'd be trying to hide behind eachother!
(He's a scardy cat too. LOL!)

And Fozzie made me squeee with the little Pepe thing!

miss muppet

Reaction score
Sorry about the news of me being pregnant I'm not really ! My. Brother thought it would be funny to post is. Any way chapter twoo !!!!

Everyone hugged her close avoiding the cuts " we missed you ! " Shannon cried " I mist vous all to". She smiled happily. Kermit stood putting a shy hand on his shoulder * oh no please don't ! * her mind screamed " piggy" he smiled. Piggy shook the zoned out

Flashback

" Sergeant piggy watch out ! " James cried. Piggy turned around and stared into a frogs eyes it was holding something but what " run" he cried piggy looked down at the object it was a gun. Piggy walked closer to him " HIYAAAA !" She screamed hitting him then running.

End

Kermit walked over and put a hand on her arm " piggy ? " He said concerned. Piggy let out a soft sob " I I'm sorry kermie " she smiled " its okay you need rest " he smiled leading her to the bedroom. Shannon looked down at pepe who was still shaking and giggled. Kermit led piggy into her room. Slowly she entered and looked around " wow I've missed this place " she said letting out a long sigh kermit smiled as she dropped her bag on the floor " it has " he smiled. Piggy sat on the bed and felt the touch of silk underneath her hand. Kermit walked over " piggy are you okay ? " Kermit asked " I've done something terrible kermie " she cried . Kermit sat next to her " what ? " He asked soothingly. Piggy hesitated then began her story.

Gonzo looked down at this crate that was in front of him " are you sure you want to do this ? " Shannon asked " yep" he smiled . Shannon lifted him up and loaded him into the crate. Shannon then lit a mach " I've always wanted to do this " she chuckled to herself then lighting the huge cannon. Gonzo flew into the air.

miss muppet

Reaction score
Sorry about the news of me being pregnant I'm not really ! My. Brother thought it would be funny to post is. Any way chapter twoo !!!!

Everyone hugged her close avoiding the cuts " we missed you ! " Shannon cried " I mist vous all to". She smiled happily. Kermit stood putting a shy hand on his shoulder * oh no please don't ! * her mind screamed " piggy" he smiled. Piggy shook the zoned out

Flashback

" Sergeant piggy watch out ! " James cried. Piggy turned around and stared into a frogs eyes it was holding something but what " run" he cried piggy looked down at the object it was a gun. Piggy walked closer to him " HIYAAAA !" She screamed hitting him then running.

End

Kermit walked over and put a hand on her arm " piggy ? " He said concerned. Piggy let out a soft sob " I I'm sorry kermie " she smiled " its okay you need rest " he smiled leading her to the bedroom. Shannon looked down at pepe who was still shaking and giggled. Kermit led piggy into her room. Slowly she entered and looked around " wow I've missed this place " she said letting out a long sigh kermit smiled as she dropped her bag on the floor " it has " he smiled. Piggy sat on the bed and felt the touch of silk underneath her hand. Kermit walked over " piggy are you okay ? " Kermit asked " I've done something terrible kermie " she cried . Kermit sat next to her " what ? " He asked soothingly. Piggy hesitated then began her story.

Gonzo looked down at this crate that was in front of him " are you sure you want to do this ? " Shannon asked " yep" he smiled . Shannon lifted him up and loaded him into the crate. Shannon then lit a mach " I've always wanted to do this " she chuckled to herself then lighting the huge cannon. Gonzo flew into the air.

Misskermie

Reaction score
GASP! WHAT DID SHE DO?!?!?

And Brothers always think thats funny! Of course, I wouldn't know that...:cry: