Tim Burton Fans

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, fellow Tim Burton fan here. Uncle D wouldn't chase you away as he enjoys most Tim Burton films, at least the scary ones like Nightmare Before Christmas and Sleepy Hollow, though I've not seen Sleepy Hollow nor Sweeny Todd yet. I know, I'm a bit behind with those. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I just refuse to see.

Also, some things I should clear up.
1 He wouldn't have been working on Batman during Coraline, as that was the Christopher Nolin directed franchise.
2 The upcoming Frankenweenie is a full-length feature film stop-animated version of the original short, which aired on Disney back in the 1980's, but was always an original short created and directed and owned by Tim Burton.
3 Alice in Wonderland 2010 was a good Tim Burton-esque interpretation. I especially give him props for having the imprisonment and attempted hanging of Terrence Hightop echo the scenes from Pirates 1 involving Captain Jack Sparrow. But the best version ever of both Alice stories was the 2-hour 1985 star-studded TV movie starring Natalie Gregory as Alice. Look it up some time if you're an Alice fan like me.

As far as future films I'm looking forward...
Dark Shadows, definitely. BTW: Jonathan Frid and Laura Palmer from the original series are to have cameos.
Then there's Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter coming in June and Pride and Prejudice and of Zombies in July, Frankenweenie in October.
After those, Seth Graham Smith will work on a movie script titled Night of the Living and adapting his own book Unholy Night. Once those two are out of the way, he'll start drafting the script to what we're all truly waiting for... Beetlejuice 2!

Hayley B

Reaction score
Yeah, Coraline wasn't from Tim Burton.

Just the director (can't think of his name) of Nightmare Before Christmas.

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
When I meant chase, I meant a chase of him being in love with all us Tim Burton girls.
In other words, he'd probly would want to be like Dracula with his wives. LOL
Hi, fellow Tim Burton fan here. Uncle D wouldn't chase you away as he enjoys most Tim Burton films, at least the scary ones like Nightmare Before Christmas and Sleepy Hollow, though I've not seen Sleepy Hollow nor Sweeny Todd yet. I know, I'm a bit behind with those.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Also, some things I should clear up.
1 He wouldn't have been working on Batman during Coraline, as that was the Christopher Nolin directed franchise.
I meant NBC...and I said I *think.* I know he was working on a different movie during NBC so he didn't have time to work on it

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I think he worked on Batman Returns during the production of The Nightmare Before Christmas. But I'm not really sure.

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
It may not be Tim Burtony but I love the Alien movies and I can't wait to see Prometheus. YAY FOR XENOMORPHS! :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Batman Returns was 1992, Nightmare was 1993, so it could have worked out both ways.
Really hope Beetlejuice 2 lives up to the hype when they finally start working on it.