Tim Burton Fans

Hayley B

Reaction score
Also I like Sweeney Todd too.

I wanna see Dark Shadows, Paranorm, and the upcoming Tim Burton verison of Disney's Frankenweenie.
I need to look up Paranorm. Never heard that one. I heard about the up coming Frankenweenie though.

My mother is so going on memory lane with the old Dark Shadows show.

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
I also loved Caroline. I saw a comic version before the movie. Loved both

Hayley B

Reaction score
The Nightmare Before Christmas was the first Tim Burton movie I've ever watched, while Charlie And The Chocolate Factory was the first Tim Burton film (and Johnny depp film for that matter) I saw in theaters :big_grin:
I later got Corpse Bride, Beetlejuice, Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhand, Sweeney Todd and Big Fish on DVD and Alice In Wonderland on Blu Ray, along with the two aforementioned movies. Does anyone have any recommendations? :big_grin:
No you got them all I think. I haven't seen Big Fish though.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Yeah, Coraline is awesome, too :big_grin:
But as far as I know, Tim Burton wasn't involved. The trailers said it was from the director from The Nightmare Before Christmas, but that was Henry Selick, Tim Burton himself was the producer.

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
I'm so glad UD isn't here, otherwise he'd chase all of us Tim Burton fan girls! ROFL

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yeah, Coraline is awesome, too :big_grin:
But as far as I know, Tim Burton wasn't involved. The trailers said it was from the director from The Nightmare Before Christmas, but that was Henry Selick, Tim Burton himself was the producer.
And barely a producer at that. He was working on a different movie at the time (I think Batman). Other than coming up with the concept and designing some of the main characters, he really didn't do anything.