Tim Burton Fans

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*raises hand* Me :big_grin:
I just like his dark, bizarre and creepy style :scary:

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
I used to watch Beetlejuice alot with I was little. Mom loves to tease me and say I'm
Weird and Scary. ROFL!
Any fav movies? I loved Beetlejuice, Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, and a few others.
MUWAHAHAHA! XD

Hayley B

Reaction score
Me Me Me oh and ME! :halo: Also I love movies with Johnny Depp. It's rare when I don't have a week without seeing a movie with Johnny Depp in it.

Anyway back to Tim Burton. I love....

Beetlejuice
Edward Scissorhands
Nightmare Before Christmas (so miss Haunted Mansion Holiday while thinking of it)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Yes, I do)
Alice in Wonderland (the best version ever, imo)
Peewee's Big Adventure
Corpse's Bride (Not as much as Nightmare Before Christmas. But like it still.)

Me and my mother are so looking forward to Dark Shadows as well.

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
I wanna see Dark Shadows, Paranorm, and the upcoming Tim Burton verison of Disney's Frankenweenie.
Me Me Me oh and ME! :halo: Also I love movies with Johnny Depp. It's rare when I don't have a week without seeing a movie with Johnny Depp in it.

Anyway back to Tim Burton. I love....

Beetlejuice
Edward Scissorhands
Nightmare Before Christmas (so miss Haunted Mansion Holiday while thinking of it)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Yes, I do)
Alice in Wonderland (the best version ever, imo)
Peewee's Big Adventure
Corpse's Bride (Not as much as Nightmare Before Christmas. But like it still.)

Me and my mother are so looking forward to Dark Shadows as well.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
The Nightmare Before Christmas was the first Tim Burton movie I've ever watched, while Charlie And The Chocolate Factory was the first Tim Burton film (and Johnny depp film for that matter) I saw in theaters :big_grin:
I later got Corpse Bride, Beetlejuice, Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhand, Sweeney Todd and Big Fish on DVD and Alice In Wonderland on Blu Ray, along with the two aforementioned movies. Does anyone have any recommendations? :big_grin:

bandit

Reaction score
Love Tim Burton! Well...okay....I love him MOST of the time. Willy Wonka was a bit off for me. I didn't really like the angle he took on it at all. But Sweeney Todd!? YES!!!