Those Strange Kiddie Videos on YouTube: What's the Deal?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
It's very sad that so many awful videos like these exist because some adults want to make a quick buck without even trying. They think little kids are so stupid and will watch anything with songs and bright colors.
Yeah. That's why I'm thankful for high-quality shows like SS and Mr. Rogers that actually teach kids stuff while entertaining them at the same time. I mean, even Dora the Explorer teaches kids (basic) Spanish.
I wonder if so many of these vids are produced and viewed ironically by adults? Because there's no way these are done seriously, and no way anyone over the age of 2 could find this enjoyable.
Ever heard of a channel called "Toys in Japan"? I swear to Henson that channel is supposed to be ironic. 'Cause after all, they're the ones behind that infamous "SPIDERMAN RIDE DONALD TRUMP BANANA CAR CANDY" video:
The other stuff they put out is just as bizarre. Wanna see a CGI PewDiePie fighting against Spiderman while the Finger Family song plays in the background? Look no further than Toys in Japan!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
And by the way, why is it always Spiderman and Elsa that get paired up together? It's a stupid couple that doesn't make any sense at all. I thought Spidey (well, Peter Parker) was already with Mary Jane Watson! At least the Jack Frost and Elsa (aka Jelsa) shipping kinda makes sense.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah. That's why I'm thankful for high-quality shows like SS and Mr. Rogers that actually teach kids stuff while entertaining them at the same time. I mean, even Dora the Explorer teaches kids (basic) Spanish.

Ever heard of a channel called "Toys in Japan"? I swear to Henson that channel is supposed to be ironic. 'Cause after all, they're the ones behind that infamous "SPIDERMAN RIDE DONALD TRUMP BANANA CAR CANDY" video:
The other stuff they put out is just as bizarre. Wanna see a CGI PewDiePie fighting against Spiderman while the Finger Family song plays in the background? Look no further than Toys in Japan!
Where's the one with PewDiePie and Spiderman?

Schfifty

Reaction score
This has been a strange trend the last few years on YouTube. What I can say is unfortunately, YouTube is a HUGE medium for children nowadays, because of how simple it is that they can have an iPad or phone or whatever and watch crummy stuff like this to keep their attention for a certain period of time. I think it's stupid.

There's a few threads I discovered a while ago on Reddit about this same trend. Check 'em out. (warning: strong language is prevalent)

https://www.reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/4md3co/scariest_youtube_conspiracy_ive_ever_seen/

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5da5pe/what_is_with_the_spidermanelsa_videos/

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLo...s_the_deal_with_these_videos_and_why_do_they/

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Took a bit of searching, but I found it. I can't help but wonder what Pewds thinks of these videos, if he's seen them.
Thank you for finding this. Under More Videos, there is PewDiePie and Donald Trump, along with him and a cat.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Thank you for finding this. Under More Videos, there is PewDiePie and Donald Trump, along with him and a cat.
They make videos with Hitler, too. They made one with Hitler fighting a gorilla, and another with a Hitler finger family.
That's pretty much my reaction to that entire channel.