This will confirm whether or not I am totally insane...

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
*ahem* In her short life Paris Hilton has:
  • Released an album
  • Been a headliner in a film, as well as making various cameo appearances in some [Cat In The Hat for example]
  • Launched her own fragrance
  • Starred in her own reality show which is now going into its fourth season
She also made a .......:embarrassed: tape.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I notice not many girls have answered, so I will. You're not crazy! I think Pink is really pretty. She's very unique, both in looks and personality. I also think that her whole attitude is part of what makes her attractive, because she is so no-nonsense, and she really believes in promoting inner beauty and going against what the media says is beautiful. So Pink totally rocks in my books.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I agree, Pink is great for promoting inner beauty and not being a "stupid girl" as she put it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief, I believe in inner beauty as well!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I believe in inner beauty too, but when that doesn't work, it's nice to know that you look good.

Daniel

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
I believe in inner beauty too, but when that doesn't work, it's nice to know that you look good.

Daniel
I believe in inner beauty when it comes to personal relationships, but when it comes to television, I just want the ladies lookin' hot. :big_grin:

Princeton

Reaction score
It just dawned on me that as long as we're sharing favorites, I've got quite a list:

-Debra Messsing
-Jaime Hammer
-Lindsay Lohan
-Amanda Seyfried
-Ashanti
-Brittany Snow
-Sophia Bush

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Princeton I love Debra Messing, but thats generally just cos she plays my fave character on Will and Grace. I used to like Lindsay Lohan but now I kinda think she's a tramp, but I do still kinda like her but kinda hate her at the same time. It's like Kate Moss, I'm just neutral on her

Princeton

Reaction score