This TV Channel

Erine81981

Reaction score
There's this new channel called THis TV Channel. I came across it last week and found some cool shows they've been showing. Most of the cartoons that they show are from the 80's and 90's. There are a few shows i've never seen or heard but they might be from those years or 2000s. Here's a list of them.

Monday-Friday

Heathcliff
The Wacky World of Tex Avery
Inspector Gadget
Gadget Boy Adventures in History (Monday/Wednesday & Friday)
The Pink Panther Show (Tuesday & Thursday)
Spider Riders
Magi-Nation

Saturdays

Green Screen Adventures
BusyTown Mysteries
2 The World of Richard Scarry
Cake
Dance Revolution

Sundays

Sonic Underground
Sonic The Hedgehog
(Another) Sonic Underground
Alienators: Evolution Continues
Stargate Infinity
Magi-Nation

And that's about all the cartoons/shows that come on this channel. Hope to see more shows get put on this channel. Hope ya'll enjoy this. Also if you have Dish Network the channel # is 40.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's this new channel called THis TV Channel. I came across it last week and found some cool shows they've been showing. Most of the cartoons that they show are from the 80's and 90's. There are a few shows i've never seen or heard but they might be from those years or 2000s. Here's a list of them.

Monday-Friday

Heathcliff
The Wacky World of Tex Avery
Inspector Gadget
Gadget Boy Adventures in History (Monday/Wednesday & Friday)
The Pink Panther Show (Tuesday & Thursday)
Spider Riders
Magi-Nation

Saturdays

Green Screen Adventures
BusyTown Mysteries
2 The World of Richard Scarry
Cake
Dance Revolution

Sundays

Sonic Underground
Sonic The Hedgehog
(Another) Sonic Underground
Alienators: Evolution Continues
Stargate Infinity
Magi-Nation

And that's about all the cartoons/shows that come on this channel. Hope to see more shows get put on this channel. Hope ya'll enjoy this. Also if you have Dish Network the channel # is 40.

I noticed the Saturday stuff... but none of the others. I really hope THIS (and I've had it since I was forced to get digital) hasd those others on weekdays (ESPECIALLY Gadget and Heathcliff). Though, I'd say those are wayyy early in the morning. Really hate it if they were. Funny that they have 2 Sonic Undergrounds (the worst of the series... I don't care what Sonic X detractors say) and they couldn't complete the trifecta with Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog... you know, cause I like to go SNOOOPING AS usual. Cookie Jar actually seems they're trying to redeem itself if this is true. Though I really didn't see why they needed to air Busytown Mysteries BOTH here and CBS. Kinda annoyed me today... but the rest of this sounds amazing.

OH.. and if anyone has that Qubo thing... apparently they've taken to airing Filmation cartoons WAAAAY late at night. I'm talking 12-4 at night. He-Man, She-ra, Ghost Busters, and Bravestarr so far. I just can't get up that early/stay up that late. Besides... I just bought the second half of the Ghost Busters series for 5 bucks today. No lost nights of sleep there.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok this isn't The Hub channel that's taking over the Discovery Kids channel. This is a toadlly different channel. It's not the same channel. Can someone tell Phil or whoever changed the title to this thread. I know what's all coming on the Hub but this this isn't it. This channel it called "THis Channel" It's Channel 40 and The Hub is 179.

Sorry but this isn't the Hub channel i'm talking about. Can someone change it for me.

Edit: The Hub doesn't start till October 10, 2010. So that's why this can't be The Hub. Hope this helps out more on this thead.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry about that Kyle. Being seen commercial promos for The Hub and I thought that's what you were talking about since, you do know "This TV Channel" isn't rully all that specific of a TV channel name.
But I fixed it back, hope that's okay now.

Xerus

Reaction score
I was hoping one day, THIS would come to my cable system. There was this old cartoon series I wanted to check out called C.L.Y.D.E. I saw the opening theme song on youtube and I thought it looked neat.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry about that Kyle. Being seen commercial promos for The Hub and I thought that's what you were talking about since, you do know "This TV Channel" isn't rully all that specific of a TV channel name.
But I fixed it back, hope that's okay now.
It's ok Ed. I just didn't want people getting confused with "The Hub" and "this TV." I wouldn't want other saying, "hey where's Heathcliff or Inspector Gadget showing?" But thank you for changing it back for me. Also just yesterday i got to see the Hub commerical your talking about. Pretty cool to see Red at the end of it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Kinda wish they'd've gotten Gadget and the Gadgetinis instead of ol' Gadget Boy.

I'm impressed. The weekday line up has more DIc shows than Cookie Jar shows. I guess someone finally realized what they had the rights to. Now, if only we could get Disney to realize all the stuff of Saban's they own. I just wanna see Pizza Cats again.