This just got personal

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

The gang had just got on a 12 month vaction from the show. Kermit got walked out of his office and locked the door. He was happy that he was on break. Then, he walked into Piggy's dressing room and found her packing her bags. "Piggy, what are you doing?" he asked. His happiness is now gone. She took a deep breath. "I'm pregant." Piggy told him. "Whose the father?" Kermit asked. She took another deep breath. "Constantine." she told him. She can't take it back now. His face turned red. "I'm sorry." she cried. His face got even more red and he's gotten more angry. "Please, say-" "WHY?" he screamed, "WHY IN THE **** WOULD YOU DO THAT!? YOU BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD EXPLAINATION OR ELSE!" "OR ELSE WHAT?!" she screamed. "YOU KNOW WHAT? PIG, FORGET YOU AND I! IT'S NOW YOU AND HIM!" he screamed and ran out her room, crying. He can't believe it.

Kermit walked to the main room and saw Constantine. He walked to him and pushed him to the ground. "YOU GOT PIGGY ******* PREGANT AND TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!" he screamed. "OH, I'M SORRY!" Constantine screamed, "IT'S JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING! I TOLD HER THAT SHE WAS, BUT SHE'S PREGANT WITH YOUR BABY! NOT MINE!" Kermit just stood there. "I'm s-sorry, I did-" "It's ok." the other frog cutted him off.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Piggy rubbed her stomach as she sat on her bed and getting ready to leave. Kermit walked in and saw her. "Piggy, I need to tell you something about the baby." he told her, "It's not Constantine's baby." "Whose is it?" she asked. "Mine." he added, "I'm sorry for everything. Please, take me back." "Oh, Kermit." she said, "Of course." They held hands and kissed. He rubbed her stomach. They walked out hand-in-hand.

"I can't even believe that we're going to be family." she said. "I made a miracl-" "We made a miracle." she stopped him.

Jazzy and Scooter sat in the dining room. "What are we going to do tonight?" he asked. "I don't know." she replied, "We could watch a really cozy movie." "Bring it." he told her. They shared a kiss.
~~~
Piggy walked to her room and collasped on the ground. Why? Kermit ran in and found her. "Piggy, come back to me." he shook her, "Come on." He got a bottle of water and poured it on her face, which worked. She woke up. "What happened?" she asked. "You're ok?" he asked. "Yea." she replied, "I think so." He helped her to her bed and lied her down. "Stay lying down." he demanded, "I'll get some stuff and we can watch some movies together, ok?" She nodded and he kissed her head. Then, he walked out.

Janice walked in. "Hey, are you, like, ok?" she asked. "I think so." Piggy replied, "Did you know that I'm pregant?" "Wait-what-with how?" the guitarist asked. "Kermit. He's freaking out."

Minutes later, Kermit came back with some bottles of Root Beer. "Hey, Janice, what's up?" he asked. "Nothing." Janice replied, rubbing Piggy's head. "Kermit, are you ok with the baby in the way?" she asked. "It's great!" he exclaimed, "We're finally gonna have a family together. We both thought it out, but Constantine told her that it was his, but it's mine."

Piggy lied down quickly. It was like she past out. "Piggy." he said. "I'm ok." she told him, "Just a bit light headed." He kissed her forehead and put it on Netflex, on his flat screen.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

The next morning, Kermit and Piggy woke up. Kermit laid his hand on her stomach. "Don't." she told him, "Please, it was a false alarm." He sat up and sighed. "Oh." he said sadly. Then, he walked out of the room.
~~~
Fozzie took Kermit's arm. "Frog-" "IT WAS A FALSE ALARM!" Kermit screamed, "PIGGY WAS NEVER GOING TO HAVE MY CHILD OR SOME OTHER PERSON'S CHILD!" "Calm down." Fozzie said, "It's gonna be ok." He gave the frog a huge and walked away.

Piggy walked into the studio and found Kermit in his office. She walked into the office and shut the door. "Hey." she said. "Hey." he said. "Am I interupt-" "No." he said firmly, "Piggy, I need to tell you something. And, if I don't say this now, I'll never to get it off my chest." She nodded. "I never told you that how much...I loved you and I will always love you." She took a deep breath...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

"Really?" Piggy asked. He kissed her softly. "If I had to jump in front of a train for you, I will." he told her. They lied on the bed and kissed forcefully.

Leah walked in and saw them. "Uh, can I get you something?" she asked. Nothing. She walked out. Oh my God, she thought, "I wish I can unsee that." She ran downstairs and sat with Zoot.
~~~~
Kermit rubbed Piggy's head as she was asleep on his chest. He was feeling much better now. Now that he has his one true love by his side. One thing has to get straight...ok a few things: No flirting with others. Love and protect her like she's the main target. And, be by her side at all cost.

Piggy woke up after hearing something drop on the ground. He had just laid a box in the palm of her hand. "This ring says everything." he opened up the box, "Will you marry me?"

She just starred at the ring. "Yes." she replied, "I will."

He put the ring on her finger and kissed her lips softly. "I love you." he said. "I love you, too." she told him. They kissed again. Kermit pulled away and pushed play on the movie playlist.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

Kermit and the gang got on the plane to Tennessee. "Where are we going?" Fozzie asked. "Nashville." Kermit replied, "We're getting married there."
~~~
A few hours later, they walked into a hotel in Music City, which is a name for Nashville, and checked in. Kermit and Piggy got into their room and unpacked. "Do you think it's a good idea to have a wedding here?" Piggy asked. "Yea." Kermit said and held her hand, "I do-" "Do you know what they do here?" she asked, "They kill pigs here." "What?" he asked.

She took a deep breath and sat on the bed. "I don't know what to say. The wedding is tomorrow." He leaned in and kissed her while pinning her down on the bed. "I know one thing, I won't let anyone hurt you again." he told her, "And, I love you." "I love you, too." she told him.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE WEDDING!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven-pt. 1/FINAL CH.

Piggy stood at the alter with Kermit and the pastor began. "We are gathered here today to witness a love so powerful." the priest said, "Kermit, repeat after me: I Kermit..."

"I Kermit..."

"Take you, Piggy..."

"Take you, Piggy..."

"To have and to hold..."

"To have and to hold..."

"To love..."

"To love..."

"Cherish..."

"Cherish..."

"As long as we both shall live."

"As long as we both shall live."
~~~
Jazzy and Leah stood behind Piggy, crying sliently. "You may kiss the pride." the pastor said. Kermit pulled her closer and they shared a long kiss.

"Piggy." Kermit said, "My wife...my love...my baby...my life."

Suddenly, a gun was shot and he saw her fall to the ground. "Piggy." he exclaimed, falling on his knees. Scooter pulled him back and Robin, Leah, and Jazzy tried to stop the bleeding.

Constantine put down the gun and went to his knees. "Why?" he asked himself.

WILL SHE SURVIVE? FIND OUT THE FINAL PART

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
PART 2

Kermit waited at the hospital for the doctor to come. He paced around the room as if he was about to tear someone's head. Fozzie gave him a hug and sat with him. "Kermit." the nurse said, walking to him, "We have some bad news. Your wife was in surgery and her heart stopped, and we couldn't get it back for a while. She's in a coma and she might never wake up again. I'm sorry, but you can see her." He walked to her room.

Kermit took her hand and cried. "Please, wake up." he bawled, "I know you can hear me." Then, her eyes fluttered and opened. "Kermit." she said, "T-take me home." "I can't." he told her.

The darkness took her over and drifted her back into the coma. He started bawling again.

Then, he lost it. He unhooked the I.V and fell to his knees. Fozzie walked in and bent down with him. "She's gone." he told the frog, "She-" "No!" the frog stopped him, "She is not. We just got-"

"Married." Piggy woke up saying, "Take me home, now!"
~~~
Kermit and Piggy sat on the couch and kissed. "Love you." he said. "Love you, too."

THE END! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!