Thinking of leaving

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So, I have been thinking of leaving this forum for a long time now. I'm dealing with some problems in my life right now including family, friends, and even school. I just simply need a break from forum life and focus on other things including getting a job and learning how to drive. I know it's hard, but I have actually been wanting to do this for a long time now. I just simply wasn't ready for it though.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So, I have been thinking of leaving this forum for a long time now. I'm dealing with some problems in my life right now including family, friends, and even school. I just simply need a break from forum life and focus on other things including getting a job and learning how to drive. I know it's hard, but I have actually been wanting to do this for a long time now. I just simply wasn't ready for it though.
Be safe.....

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Listen bud take as much time away from this fourm as you want. Go do things much more important and we hope to see you on here some time in the future

newsmanfan

Reaction score
:news: HERE IS A MUPPET NEWS FLASH!
This reporter went off to deal with Life Issues for a number of years, but didn't forget friends here, nor did they forget me.

Go do what you need to do. It's all good.

*Issues of Life magazine rain down, burying your fearless anchor*